Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dogz 5 - Insert Disk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogz 5 - Insert Disk. Empty Dogz 5 - Insert Disk.

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jul 2016, 04:04

Usually when I run into this it needs me to mount the disk image but I tried that and says it's not the right file? It says to insert 'disk 0 with the file data3.cab', I can't find that disk or file.

Back to top Go down

Dogz 5 - Insert Disk. Empty Re: Dogz 5 - Insert Disk.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 26 Jul 2016, 23:40

KenikoSim wrote:Usually when I run into this it needs me to mount the disk image but I tried that and says it's not the right file? It says to insert 'disk 0 with the file data3.cab', I can't find that disk or file.

Hello @KenikoSim and welcome to the forum,

Please see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22710-dogz-5-catz-5-additional-install-notes-initial-walkthrough

This is something I myself found out, relatively recently. You must start installing DogZ5, folllowed by installing CatZ5, otherwise at least I myself could not get the game working.

Good luck for now ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 06:55

I am still getting the same message asking to insert a disk. I tried it both before and after downloading Catz 5, the only difference is that it asks me if I want to upgrade.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jul 2016, 07:18

KenikoSim wrote:I am still getting the same message asking to insert a disk. I tried it both before and after downloading Catz 5, the only difference is that it asks me if I want to upgrade.

Have you made sure to use WinRAR, for extracting both CatZ and DogZ, into separate folders ?

You must extract the contents of the DogZ-.RAR file with WinRAR, into an empty folder. Make sure to really extract ALL contents, then install the game from within the folder with the extracted content. And repeat the same with the .RAR of CatZ.

The installation files of CatZ should also include a #Crack-folder, with a file named PetZ.exe. That file must be copied and pasted into the install location of the game, which will typically be C:\Program files (x86)\Ubi Soft\Studio Mythos\Petz 5. Then replace the existing file when prompted.

Now try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 15:17

Yes, I did all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Jul 2016, 01:05

KenikoSim wrote:Yes, I did all that.

I'm afraid at that point there isn't much else I can suggest, other than you try re-downloading both games with a different torrent client; I'm sorry...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jul 2016, 17:39

Well, Catz works fine, so I'll just use that.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 31 Jul 2016, 09:11

KenikoSim wrote:Well, Catz works fine, so I'll just use that.

Sorry I can't help further here, maybe someone else has a better idea though...  DedicatedToLorilihim
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top