Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malwarebytes license key outdated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malwarebytes license key outdated. Empty Malwarebytes license key outdated.

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 02:10

Hi again,

My license just ended today, which I got for free from some website for both my laptop and PC (without downloading the crack or anything) and I've been looking for a new license key to use.
Unfortunally, I couldn't find any working license key (with and without downloading that suspicious crack (Which I downloaded on a Virtual machine)).

I decided to try out this version and did exactly what was written (not so hard xD). 
Including: 
Step 2: Disconnect from internet and install and enter the keys provided. it should be activated and you’ll notice that it is home premium now.
Step 3: Connect to the internet and check for updates and click on update now, you’ll get a notification that the latest version of the software is ready to be installed.
Step 4: Disconnect from the internet and install the latest version and it’ll automatically be converted to the premium version.
Step 5: Connect to the internet and enjoy using the premium version of the latest Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

The newest update was the 2.2.1.1043 version.

All seemed right as it was installed and all was green like I was used to. However, after restarting my computer, Malwarebytes gave a message about the Serial key was blacklisted and it could not be activated. (This was the same error I kept getting on almost all the serial keys I tried earlier)

(ID: 3DS59  Key: J3PU-AJYU-2QLH-AVTT) is the one I used, but the other Keys are also Blacklisted...

I hope there is a way to bypass all this.

Greetings,

Mgtwan

Back to top Go down

Malwarebytes license key outdated. Empty Re: Malwarebytes license key outdated.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Jul 2016, 05:09

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jul 2016, 12:29

@The_gh0stm4n

That was actually the topic i referred and tried out, which did work like I said, until I restarted the computer. 
Or is it needed to unplug the internet everytime you restart the computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 28 Jul 2016, 01:06

mgtwan wrote:Or is it needed to unplug the internet everytime you restart the computer?

Probably not.

At that point please either wait for @Admin's feedback on the issue, or if you really need that program urgently, feel free to try re-downloading a newer version of it, from another source.

This is one problem with those anti-virus or anti-malware releases: they get blacklisted very quickly, once they are released. Well, mostly anyway.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Aug 2016, 20:50

Hi,

I'll test this on my laptop and then get back here later. (Since I don't use this myself)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 06 Aug 2016, 16:51

I just wanted to add into this, that this is one of the downsides of pirated "security"-software: the activations or cracks typically get blacklisted at one point or another.

Sometimes you may get lucky with your serial number, but sooner or later it'll most likely get blacklisted too.

In this sense, it's also noteworthy that many companies offer free versions of their products. Yes, they are often downsized in terms of functionality, but then they can be a nice alternative too, in case there is no pirated version available yet. Smile

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Aug 2016, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 13:13

Thanks for your reactions and trying to help me with this.
I am now using the free version of Malwarebytes, which also works. 

If you may find a license key I could use (like one that could used by many at the same time), feel free to contact me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Aug 2016, 20:52

Hi there,

Little update, I'm still experimenting with this on my other PC.
I can confirm that I run into the same issue (with the key being blacklisted).

Isn't it possible to continue using the program without the program update? (Database updates should still work just fine)
I'll update again when I have more information to provide.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top