Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED] Empty Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 15:29

So, as the title says I have problem with speakers volume goes up and down randomly. Speakers are with woofer and Logitech's. I don't know with model they are as I haven't box because they were used. So I got them and I hooked up speakers to laptop and first day everything worked and sound was flawless. Second day I noticed that speakers started to go up and down randomly slightly. It wasn't even noticable and it was short, like 1 seconds sound was lower and second after everything is good again. Third day speakers went wild, it was same as on second day, but after it started going up and down randomly, 30 seconds speaker were low volume and then blasting. Every day it was more dramatic changes between volume and time volume was down. 

Now, I have them couple of weeks and everything is as on third day, but not that quite, speakers normalized, may I say.
So, if anyone had same problem please reply. It isn't that bad, but it's frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 15:42

Rightclick on the speaker-icon on the taskbar
Select Solve soundproblems
In Properties uncheck everything.

Back to top Go down

Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Speakers volume goes up and down randomly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 21:04

I think it fixed, as I'm listening songs over 5 hours and nothing about volume changed. Althought, when I bought them seller mentioned that he had fluctuation in sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Aug 2016, 15:55

simmer_tony wrote:Although, when I bought them seller mentioned that he had fluctuation in sound.

...and you still decided to purchase that thing ? Razz

Not sure whether that glitch is related to defective hardware or possibly some driver conflict (in which case a rollback could help), but let's say if I knew for sure it was related to the hardware, I wouldn't have bought it. Not even for a flea-market price.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:22

Lucky, it was drivers/configuration problem and I got it for practically for free, so why not grab it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 09 Aug 2016, 05:46

simmer_tony wrote:Lucky, it was drivers/configuration problem and I got it for practically for free, so why not grab it.

At least something. Very Happy  

Since the original problem seems solved, I will close the topic now too.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top