Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry! Empty the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry!

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jun 2010, 19:17

The WATCH E3 MICROSOFT PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE event begins shortly in about 15 minutes live on gamespot so you'd better hurry if you want to find out what is going on! It was supposed to start on the hour but was delayed 30 minutes. For those of you who are not able to attend it, RotLG will follow it and bring the news to you incase you missed anything! 8oD

EDIT: correction....go to gametrailers version of e3 live... it's a working live feed, the gs link above is not working correctly for the feed other then to chat.

Back to top Go down

the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry! Empty Re: the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry!

Post by Admin Mon 14 Jun 2010, 21:52

What is this conference about?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry! Empty Re: the E3 Microsoft Press Conference Begins Live on GAMESPOT! Hurry!

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jun 2010, 17:24

There are several going on. It's Conferences by Microsoft, Sony, Activision, EA, and a few others that will show you what new games are coming out. Yesterdays showed:

- Gears of War 3
- Metal Gear Solid: Rising
- Kinetics Motion Games for 360
- Some New Features such as friend to friend talk with video...(not really new since yahoo did that with yahooIM 10 years ago)

I didn't get a chance to watch much more cus I had to go do some things but i'm sure there will be a recording already for it to watch again.

I also know that there will be events and more live feeds on today and the next few days. I believe it is all this week and possibly next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top