Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatsy and Simproved Builds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hatsy and Simproved Builds. Empty Hatsy and Simproved Builds.

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 06:59

Hi, first of all, thank you for doing this gallery search.  Is it possible to upload some builds from Hatsy (HattySims) and Simproved (Simproved) like how you did with The Sims Supply's builds? Hehe.  I understand that its quite a request, and might not be doable, and if that's the case, then that's ok. Very Happy  It's ok if its also not play tested and not build compatible for the pirated version, I can wait for it to be playable when the game updates. Very Happy Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Hatsy and Simproved Builds. Empty Re: Hatsy and Simproved Builds.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016, 22:11

Hi,

ID#28

Please include the above ID# in the body of any future requests.

You'll receive further info as soon as possible. If you do not get a response within that time frame please be patient, I am working on it. Are you okay with copies?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2016, 22:28

Shocked Whew! I got all that I could find on their profile pages. You don't want them play tested so I'll just upload them in 24 hours.

P.S. - They are in one folder. I did not separate them into mini folders by lot name like I usually do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Oct 2016, 12:00

Wooow. Thanks so much.  Its ok if its not in folders. I just dump them all in my tray anyway!  You guys are the best. Keep it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Oct 2016, 18:33

You are awesome. 

HatsyYT
Simproved

Enjoy!

I'll lock the topic now.

Back to top Go down

Hatsy and Simproved Builds. Empty The Great Simphony, Kaleidow and Sophsims builds

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 14:44

ID#28

Hi Im back again to ask for more builds! Haha.  I would like to request for TheGreatSimphony (TheGreatSimphony), Kaleidow (kaleidow) and Sophsims (SophSimss) builds. Please and thank you!  Very Happy

Also Im sorry theyre so many! Hehe I just didnt want to clutter with lots of topics.  Take your time if its too much! Thanks again!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 18:07

Hi,

Thank you for your request, I will try to upload within 72 hours. They'll all be in one folder per creator and not subdivided into individual folders per lot though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 21:12

Hello again, here are you lots. Enjoy!

Kaleidow
SophSims
TheGreatSimphony

I'll lock this topic now.

Back to top Go down

Hatsy and Simproved Builds. Empty Gallery Request

Post by Guest Wed 01 Mar 2017, 02:10

Isleroux and ivy_jie, shelleybm

hi, i know there have been some requests for isleroux already, but can you grab all the remaining sims not yet requested?  Very Happy  also i was looking on tumblr and the user sevensims has an origin called ivy_jie. i dont know if its because im using the web version of the sims gallery but i cant seem to find her. if you ever find her, please download all her sims Very Happy , also some of shelleybm sims. the ones that have adjective before the names (e.g. dashing denzel) thank you very much.

sorry for the hefty request. hehe.  please take your time working on it. thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Mar 2017, 19:35

stuartlittle wrote:Isleroux and ivy_jie, shelleybm

hi, i know there have been some requests for isleroux already, but can you grab all the remaining sims not yet requested?  Very Happy  also i was looking on tumblr and the user sevensims has an origin called ivy_jie. i dont know if its because im using the web version of the sims gallery but i cant seem to find her. if you ever find her, please download all her sims Very Happy , also some of shelleybm sims. the ones that have adjective before the names (e.g. dashing denzel) thank you very much.

sorry for the hefty request. hehe.  please take your time working on it. thanks again

//MERGED

Isleroux-sims:
Link

shelleybm-sims:
Link

ivy_jie:
Link

Note that I merged your new post. As of the new rules, we ask users to just stick in one topic (click on the filed in the top right of the window where it says "welcome stuartlittle", and then "My topics", in order to find your threads more easily). See the new rules here - they are also stickied in the Gallery section here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-important-read-this-first

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 22:53; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 17:16

Wow thanks! Sorry i as a bit confused as to where to place my new requests since i made a few request posts before!

Again thanks for this! You guys are awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Mar 2017, 07:27

stuartlittle wrote:Wow thanks! Sorry i as a bit confused as to where to place my new requests since i made a few request posts before!  

Again thanks for this!  You guys are awesome!

You could also bookmark this thread through your browser, so that you can find it more easily (in the event you have further requests in the future). Otherwise, you're welcome. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 18:18

I'm so very happy with this topic. I love Hatsy her builds, but could never get them since I can't use the gallery. Thanks to Kitty I finally have some of her best buildings, like Hogwarts and Elsa's palace. So thank you! 

I was wondering though if I could request one of her recent houses. I like her perfect parenthood house. I can't post the link, since I'm a new member. But the title of her speedbuild video on youtube is perfect parenthood home | Sims 4 speed build.  I can't download it. Can someone here help me with that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 21:53

Hi, sorry for the huge delay. Do you still want the requested item Perfect Parenthood by Hatsy @ElineS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 08:53

I'm a huge fan of Hatsy, so glad I bookmarked this topic and returned now and then but it is a pity I didn't see more updates. I downloaded the package that included all the build up to October 15 2016 and always have a blast putting my sims in Hatsy lots. Is there any chance that you can update it with the newer builds up to now?
I understand that would be a huge commitment to make, I can wait and I won't complain at all about how long if it could take a week or a month or even longer, I don't mind receiving mixed Tray files and can test them myself in the game to save time for our staff, I just hope to have more of her amazing houses in the game, if that is not possible, then according to the rule, I would like to nominate 5 of the many favorites that I admire from her YouTube:
Beauty and The Beast Castle (Movie Version)
The Weasley's Burrow
Calliwell Estate
Rocket House
Prestigious Manor
Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Aug 2017, 20:33

@tatteredtara I will upload an updated file for you. Hatsy builds from October 15, 2016 to now? No problem, I'll get right on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Aug 2017, 05:30

@kitty10136  I can't fully express how happy and grateful I am, this is fantastic news. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 22:02

No problem. I'm currently reinstalling the game so it may take a few more days as my internet connection is a little slower than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 08:42

I hope that went well and your internet cable did not snap under the pressure of this heavyweight download. Does the game in full total more than 100GB? And we are going to have even more in the next Toddler release, so I hope you finish reinstalling in time to play with the new stuff pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2017, 17:52

Hi, @tatteredtara I'll upload tomorrow. Thanks for waiting.

EDIT //

Here you go. Enjoy!

HatsyYT - update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug 2017, 08:19

Fantastic!!! Thank you thank you thank you  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug 2017, 21:45

Anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 05:03

Is there any way that you could do the same for CyberdollYT? She has amazing builds and I would really appreciate it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 17:33

@ashlearay Do you want all the builds and rooms from CyberdollYT?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Sep 2017, 20:17

Yes please. That would be very much appreciated! @kitty10136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top