Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Games4Theworld :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you Games4Theworld :D Empty Thank you Games4Theworld :D

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 09:15

Hi, you guys all of Games4TheWorld,

I was a wanderer who used to looking for any websites to download the sims 4 with version 1.20+ which is the most mods nowadays have required. And last night, I just saw one and only (I don't know for anyone but me  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd) it was yours!

Then I tried to download files as the list you suggest in the guide and followed all orders of the installation methods. I'm the one who poor about computer and program skills I would say.. but I could finish installations and they are work! (No problems, no bugs and most of all it is compatible well with the mods)

I have registered and just become a new member now. Thanks for the game and the great work! We are all here support you!

Sorry for my English  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Thank you Games4Theworld :D Empty Re: Thank you Games4Theworld :D

Post by Admin Wed 19 Oct 2016, 19:45

Hi BRIARROSE,

First of all, welcome to the club Games4theworld Forum! Wink
Thank you for your appreciation. I'm glad to hear our instructions worked right away for you.
We try to make our instructions as "noob-proof" as possible. This is quite a challenge with The Sims 4, because of the complexity of different aspects and the fact it gets updated often.

Enjoy the game and never hesitate to open a topic in the correct section if you need help! The Sims 3 plumbob
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Oct 2016, 23:31

BRIARR0SE wrote:Hi, you guys all of Games4TheWorld,

I was a wanderer who used to looking for any websites to download the sims 4 with version 1.20+ which is the most mods nowadays have required. And last night, I just saw one and only (I don't know for anyone but me  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd) it was yours!

Then I tried to download files as the list you suggest in the guide and followed all orders of the installation methods. I'm the one who poor about computer and program skills I would say.. but I could finish installations and they are work! (No problems, no bugs and most of all it is compatible well with the mods)

I have registered and just become a new member now. Thanks for the game and the great work! We are all here support you!

Sorry for my English  Oh my...

Thanks for the nice words, and you're always welcome @BRIARR0SE! Very Happy  Personally though, I dislike using mods in TS4. Probably I'm just too lazy to look for new mod updates when there is a new TS4 patch/fix. 

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top