Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request) Empty s*x and the city characters (gallery request)

Post by Guest Sat 01 Oct 2016, 11:29

Hello,

I really hope I am doing this request right (english is obviously not my first (nor second...)) language. I am really sorry if this is wrong.

I would love to get the s*x and the city sims from Ian Roach, Origin ID should be ian8000.

Sims names are: Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York and Miranda Hobbes

Thank you!!

Last edited by sladkemandle on Sat 01 Oct 2016, 11:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot the names...)

Back to top Go down

Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request) Empty Re: Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request)

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2016, 20:32

Hi,

ID#21

Please include the above ID# in the body of any future requests.

You'll receive further info about your requests within 72 hours. If you do not get a response within that time frame please be patient, I am working on it.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request) Empty Re: Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Oct 2016, 21:44

Got them, I'll upload in 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 12:41

That's great! Thank you so so much, I really appreciate what you do, awesome and everything... Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 23:48

Back to top Go down

Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request) Empty Friends Sims Characters (Gallery Request)

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2016, 09:38

Hello!

ID#21 May I ask you once more for a little bit of your time? I would love to get Friends sims characters from ian8000.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate what you do for us. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2016, 18:23

Hello again,

I will work on it and get back to you within 72 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2016, 21:04

Thank you so much!!! I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 22:40

You are welcome. I'll upload in 24 hours.

//EDIT

Here you are...enjoy!

Friends

(There are two sets, both playable)

Topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top