Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery requests!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery requests!!!!!!! Empty Gallery requests!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016, 14:52

Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum so I was wondering if I can ask for more lots (by different creators) in the same topic, is it possible?

Back to top Go down

Gallery requests!!!!!!! Empty Re: Gallery requests!!!!!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 28 Oct 2016, 21:13

RahMahWah wrote:Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum so I was wondering if I can ask for more lots (by different creators) in the same topic, is it possible?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm really sorry to tell you that, but as of the latest Origin-patch, you can't use these Gallery-items anymore in pirated TS4 games. See the announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23864-update-on-the-games4theworld-ts4-gallery

Feel free to check out though the list of items, that were uploaded in the past though. See the list here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top