Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game Empty Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 02:53

I have Sims 4 installed on Origin. The base game. I purchased it. I used your ultimate fix to give me the most recent update and stuff ect.. but when I attempted to start the game, an Origin window popped up prompting me to update the game if I want to play it. So I did, and it's all about Halloween and day of the dead... but non of the expansion packs from the ultimate fix show up. Mind you I have Origin on offline mode. I've also tried turning origin off but the server won't allow me to start Sims 4 without Origin being up. I am at a complete stand-still at this point. If someone can help me figure this out, I'd be very grateful, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 10:28

As soon as you let Origin update a pirated game you'll loose all pirated stuff.
Once you have started on downloading pirated expansions never ever update via Origin.

When you get this error message that the game can't be started because of a higher version, do not update but remove the file GameVersion from your folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
 and start your game again.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game Empty Re: Sims 4 Expansions Not Proccessing In Game

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2016, 23:40

Okay I'll give it a shot and get back to you if it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2016, 00:11

Okay. So. Final problem. It get's the large Plumbob loading screen now, and then doesn't go any further. The upper right corner of the loading screen displays the (Not Responding) quotations. It doesn't seem to improve no matter how long I wait. Is there a way to perhaps bypass this, or something I can do to get it to push forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Nov 2016, 17:39

EscapeReality wrote:Okay. So. Final problem. It get's the large Plumbob loading screen now, and then doesn't go any further. The upper right corner of the loading screen displays the (Not Responding) quotations. It doesn't seem to improve no matter how long I wait. Is there a way to perhaps bypass this, or something I can do to get it to push forward?

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply @EscapeReality! Very Happy

You have to install the other Games4theworld-items as well, prior to installing the Ultimate fix. These are the "Get to Work" and the "Get together" expansions. Please also see the topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

You can copy/paste the items over your Origin-folder as well, but make sure to turn off automatic game updates (see the last paragraph in the guide I just linked to). Also, do make sure to have Origin completely closed before starting up the -now - cracked TS4. Smile

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top