Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Get To Work and Get Together + Ulti Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Get To Work and Get Together + Ulti Fix Empty Installing Get To Work and Get Together + Ulti Fix

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:58

Hello guys!

I have a question. I looked up my question on the search bar and nothing came up but by chance it was answered I apologize.

I bought The Sims 4 from Best Buy and I installed it into my D: Drive and I downloaded Get to Work, Get Together + Ulti fix also on my D: drive, looking through forums I found that its better for the Expansion packs to go on C: Drive than move to D: Drive but because I already installed The Sims 4 on my D: Drive will I have to uninstall and than install again on my C: Drive then move to D: Drive so everything is coherent?

Hopefully I explained my situation pretty good if not please let me know so I can reword it Smile

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Installing Get To Work and Get Together + Ulti Fix Empty Re: Installing Get To Work and Get Together + Ulti Fix

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2016, 16:02

In my opinion the best thing you can do is:
1. Leave the bought game where it is now. Always useful for the Gallery.
2. Download base game + Get to Work + Get Together + Dine Out + ultimate fix and install them in a seperate directory (could as well be D:\The Sims 4)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top