Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wish.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wish. Empty A wish.

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov 2016, 19:35

I saw skidrow & reloaded added rollercoaster tycoon world. It'd be great if you guys could release it as well. I have a lot of positive experiences downloading from here and some negative ones from their website. I is confused Thank you Carlos is tha man!!!

(I only saw rollercoaster tycoon 3 in the list sorry if I overlooked this one)

Back to top Go down

A wish. Empty Re: A wish.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Nov 2016, 19:41

lauraline wrote:I saw skidrow & reloaded added rollercoaster tycoon world. It'd be great if you guys could release it as well. I have a lot of positive experiences downloading from here and some negative ones from their website. I is confused Thank you Carlos is tha man!!!

(I only saw rollercoaster tycoon 3 in the list sorry if I overlooked this one)

Hello @lauraline and welcome to the Forum, Very Happy

Let' see...that one seems to be on the wishlist here already:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-the-current-game-software-wishlist-read-this-first-please

Personally, I would wait a little more (a few months?) with a release, because I expect the game to be pretty buggy at the moment. In the near future, there will hopefully be patches for the game, making it more enjoyable. We'll see what can be done here. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov 2016, 19:44

Thank you! Very Happy And yes, it might be better to wait on some patches IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 17 Nov 2016, 20:41

lauraline wrote:And yes, it might be better to wait on some patches IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

You're welcome, and that is exactly my thought.  bounce  Can't touch banana
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum