Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED] Empty Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Nov 2016, 23:59

Hi, I did read every guide here, and I thank you all a lot for these precious guides and links and fixes, I actually don't have any problem with the game itself and never had any, nor with the language, until now.

First of all, for space and personal reasons (instinct that I was right to follow, you'll see why), my game is installed in my second drive, D, instead of C, because, as I said -for space-, my C drive, the OS' one, is full even if I'm always deleting files and files and keeping my laptop up to date, fresh and brand new in the inside.
I recently had some big bad problems with windows 10 (BSOD) and its updates, conflicting with important apps and softwares I use to work and draw, and I had to remove and reinstall windows, deleting everything in my C drive, so my sims 4 pirated games were not touched and left alone, with Origin and my original sims 3 games, yet since this change, I reinstalled and did anything I could but I just can't change the language to French, not that I have a problem with English but this is rather uncomfortable for me to play a game being in a foreign language when I just play to relax, chill and have fun, not to work my English, no thanks school is enough and you can see that I don't have problems writing, right?

I should also mention that I have the latest Ultimate fix, which is 1.20 I think, so I got the update where I have to change the RldOrigin.ini and I did so but that did nothing...and before reinstalling my game I changed the language, game played in French for both versions but since I put the latest ultimate fix in, it just doesn't work in French anymore, at all.

So, I'm not an expert in computers and all, just know the basics plus some tricks, but I don't know how to do this, is there a way for me to be able to play my game in French, even for the TS4_64 bits version, with it still being located in "D:\Logiciels\Les Sims 4\The Sims 4\Game\Bin", or do I really have to delete some more files and sacrifice some Adobe apps to play + some Blizzard and Steam games to move my game to the C drive?

Sorry for the long post, but this is driving me insane...
Thank you for every answer you could give me, have a nice day / night.

Back to top Go down

Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Nov 2016, 00:28

Ankochama wrote:Hi, I did read every guide here, and I thank you all a lot for these precious guides and links and fixes, I actually don't have any problem with the game itself and never had any, nor with the language, until now.

First of all, for space and personal reasons (instinct that I was right to follow, you'll see why), my game is installed in my second drive, D, instead of C, because, as I said -for space-, my C drive, the OS' one, is full even if I'm always deleting files and files and keeping my laptop up to date, fresh and brand new in the inside.
I recently had some big bad problems with windows 10 (BSOD) and its updates, conflicting with important apps and softwares I use to work and draw, and I had to remove and reinstall windows, deleting everything in my C drive, so my sims 4 pirated games were not touched and left alone, with Origin and my original sims 3 games, yet since this change, I reinstalled and did anything I could but I just can't change the language to French, not that I have a problem with English but this is rather uncomfortable for me to play a game being in a foreign language when I just play to relax, chill and have fun, not to work my English, no thanks school is enough and you can see that I don't have problems writing, right?

I should also mention that I have the latest Ultimate fix, which is 1.20 I think, so I got the update where I have to change the RldOrigin.ini and I did so but that did nothing...and before reinstalling my game I changed the language, game played in French for both versions but since I put the latest ultimate fix in, it just doesn't work in French anymore, at all.

So, I'm not an expert in computers and all, just know the basics plus some tricks, but I don't know how to do this, is there a way for me to be able to play my game in French, even for the TS4_64 bits version, with it still being located in "D:\Logiciels\Les Sims 4\The Sims 4\Game\Bin", or do I really have to delete some more files and sacrifice some Adobe apps to play + some Blizzard and Steam games to move my game to the C drive?

Sorry for the long post, but this is driving me insane...
Thank you for every answer you could give me, have a nice day / night.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Ankochama!

Try downloading the pack here:
http://tinyurl.com/zlv7mwo

Extract with WinRAR, and put the file from the sub-folder that says "French", into your Game\Bin location, of The Sims 4. After that, make sure you run the TS4_x64.exe file, as Administrator. See what happens then. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Location and language - problems and question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 22 Nov 2016, 17:11

Thank you!

I already did yesterday (and the days before) and the game didn't change language, and after trying again and again it didn't launch, no matter what I did.

I just retried again like 1 hour ago (after deleting my old document/Sims 4 files) and it worked perfectly, unlike before for the previous tries...I just don't understand why now and not before but thank you a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Nov 2016, 21:06

Ankochama wrote:Thank you!

I already did yesterday (and the days before) and the game didn't change language, and after trying again and again it didn't launch, no matter what I did.

I just retried again like 1 hour ago (after deleting my old document/Sims 4 files) and it worked perfectly, unlike before for the previous tries...I just don't understand why now and not before but thank you a lot!

Very interesting fix - thanks for letting us know! Very Happy

if you ever run into more issues, feel free to open a new topic on the Forum here. Have fun for now, problem solved, topic closed. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top