Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch? Empty Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2016, 14:47

And if so, how do I find out if it's up to version?

Back to top Go down

Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch? Empty Re: Question: Do clothing/hair cc have to be up to date with the version of the cracked patch?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Nov 2016, 19:59

simslover38 wrote:And if so, how do I find out if it's up to version?

//MOVED

Hello again,

Normally you should be able to use items like clothes, hair, etc.  across several patch versions, unless there have been any technical changes in the way custom content is handled. Changes in the new patch, that affect custom content, I mean.

I'm not really following these technicalities; maybe the folks on MTS or MATY can give you more details. But in your case, you can simply try using your clothes. As for the compatibility, you'd have to get in touch with the creator of the item(s), or read up on any available information on the download sites/sources.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top