Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download Link Instead of Torrent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Download Link Instead of Torrent? Empty Download Link Instead of Torrent?

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2016, 23:29

I am not able to torrent anything currently, but download links (ie mega) work for me. Does anyone know of any download links for the three Sims 4 titles you need to get the Ultimate Fix to work (base game, Get to Work, and Get Together)?

Back to top Go down

Download Link Instead of Torrent? Empty Re: Download Link Instead of Torrent?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Dec 2016, 01:03

Kiwi Maddog wrote:I am not able to torrent anything currently, but download links (ie mega) work for me. Does anyone know of any download links for the three Sims 4 titles you need to get the Ultimate Fix to work (base game, Get to Work, and Get Together)?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Kiwi Maddog,

Sorry to hear about that. I'm assuming you can't torrent (anymore) because of ISP-problems? Do you have the possibility to ask a friend or relative to torrent stuff for you?

The thing is, we generally specialize in torrents only. I could upload the stuff on MEGA or something, but those links would then be visible to all people. Including those people who I refer to as "not sympathetic to our work" (a.k.a the anti-piracy coalition). They would just report those direct downloads, and then the links get taken down. That cannot happen with torrents: as long as at least one person has the torrent he or she can seed again. 

The other possibility would be, you pay for a VPN service which masks your torrenting activities. See the topic here for example:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23927-the-sims-3-complete-collection-torrent-copyright-issues
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top