Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat_Eye's creations.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Empty Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2016, 09:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello.

In this topic I will share with you the sims I created (or were created by the game and I moved them into my households).
I will gradually post most of my households here. It will take some time, since there are over 100 sims that are in my played households. Some are casual, others are quite bizarre, a lot of households are somewhere in between. I also rarely age up my sims past the young adult age. I also offten add aspiration traits to sims who already completed one aspiration and now have a new one.
Most of them don't use CC. The few that do will get a link to where I downloaded it. 

I will post a link to a folder on mega.nz that contains the files to each individual household. You then have to copy the files to the 'tray' folder of your sims 4 game and the sims should appear in the game.

I will post short bios about each household and how each sim was made.

Feel free to edit the sims, change their name, traits, relationships,.... Use them for what you want, it doesn't matter if you decide to continue a story with them or use them as cowplant fertilizer. As long as you have fun, you're doing it right.

Here is the Winter family. One of my first households.

Alexander Winter is the first male sims to be born in one of my households. He already acomplished the body builder aspiration(was quite easy, since he was already muscular and he has the active trait). He met his future wife Terra in the park and it didn't take long for them to start a relationship. As soon as they aged up, they got married and had two kids, Tom and Theresa. They first lived in a lot that was too small for the young family, so they moved. They didn't have to search for long, since coincidentally the BFF household was empty, after all the inhabitants had an accident(they were after a while revived, so don't worry). They loved their new home, since it had a lot of space. Terra loves 2 things in her life: Food and her family(see traits), so she enjoys cooking (and eating), so much that she even entered the culinary career and she already got quite far. Alexander also entered the culinary career, but he's more interested in mixology. Their kids also spent their teen period working on their aspirations. Tom is enjoys playing the guitar and Theresa loves fishing. They both also met their significant one and asked them to move in. Theresa is engaged to Trent, who is also a great fisher. While Tom's boyfriend is Eliana who enjoys gardening. Alexander and Terra in the meantime had more children, twins to be exact. Rusty is quite similar to his father, while Alexandra is already looking for a soulmate.
In my game Alexandra does have a boyfriend (Billy Morisson), who will be sooner or later also be available to download here. In the future I'm probably going to move out Alexander, Terra and the twins to the house on the other side of the road and leave the house to the 2 couples.

Some pictures:
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter4
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter8Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter2
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter9Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter7
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Winter6

Link to the tray files:
http://tinyurl.com/gkp9q9u

So what do you think of my sims? Very Happy

UPDATE: In case anyone wants to download several households at once, here is a link to the folder that has all of my uploaded households so far:
My Sims 4 Households

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 16:43; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat_Eye's creations.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jan 2017, 14:43

These new sims are amazing, thank you for sharing them. I will try to get some good screenshots to share soon if I can. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jan 2017, 21:19

Aelinore wrote:These new sims are amazing, thank you for sharing them. I will try to get some good screenshots to share soon if I can. Very Happy
I'm glad you like them.  Very Happy 
Max and Alonzo were actually created by my game as townies. I imidately moved them into a household, which was a good idea, since back then I didn't know that you could prevent culling. I'm kind of annoyed that I forgot to take a screenshot of how Max's original formal outfit looked, the game picked the ugliest items it had available. The othe outfits didn't need anything big to change. I did however update his haircut with the new repack.

I still have a nice ammount of sims to share with this forum. I do also have another household with moscular male sims, but I decided to give those completely different traits. But before I will share those, I will probably share a few families, as well as the other siblings of the teens above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 17:33

Another household, with two familiar faces to anyone who knows the premade sims. 

Long story short. When I started playing the game I didn't turn off aging, which resulted in some sims dying. One of those who kicked the bucket was Mortimer Goth. 
Travis also passed away, although I was the one who was responsible for that. After a while I decided to bring him back to life, but I he didn't really fit with my other sims in the household, so I moved him into the Goth household. My original plan was for him to stay there for a while and then move him into another household. But when I decided to play the Goth household again, he had a romantic relationship with Bella. My intital thoughts when I learned that were "Travis, you animal!". I said to myself "Fine, you two want to be a couple, why not?". SInce then the two original Goth kids aged up and Bella and Travis had their own kids, two daughters. In my game Athena is the girlfriend of Austin Hufington. While Hannah's boyfriend will be uploaded here in a day or two. He's Austin's half-brother by the way and he'll come in the second batch of teenagers.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim3
Download link:
http://tinyurl.com/h3c3bh8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 19:59

I love the face stucture of Hannah in particular but I never would have thought Bella and Travis could make good looking kids, seems that theory was proven wrong lol. Another great pair of sims shared!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 22:35

I'm glad you also like these sims. I was also surprised that the girls ended up like this.  XD

With sims you never know. Sometimes the game does pick the "good genes", other times not. It also depends a lot on the gender of the child.
Also if you change Bella's gender in CAS, she does look really average as a man, which I didn't expect at all. So with some sims it's a bit of lottery, they can have surprisingly good looking kids or the exact opposite. 

Someone like J Huntington definitely affects how big the chin is and while that normally doesn't look bad with a boy's facial structure, it can result in a girl having a chin like Bruce Campbell. 

J Huntington does have a daughter in my game, while she does have a bigger chin, it thankfully is nowhere near as big as I at first feared. And with the right haircut and outfit it also doesn't stand out that much.

Also in my game Liberty Lee and Alexander Goth are a couple. They don't have kids yet(I'm curious how they'll turn out). And the story how they became a couple is quite weird, but then again, most tihngs in my sims game are really strange xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 23:00

My first Legacy challenge heiress married Alexander and the kids were an interesting mix, given the fact the mother had pale yellow skin due to her father being an alien. He does have good genetics in general, though I have seen some "unfortunates" come up when I would be playing around in CAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 23:09

With Alxander I'm wondering where his cheekbones come from. Neither of his parents have such prominent features.... He does somehow remind of the bulter from the adams family xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2017, 23:14

Ahaha... I never even noticed that. As for his features, maybe Gunther Goth, his grandfather had something to do with it, in Sims 3, that man had a very distinct set of prominant features. So did Bella's mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 17:22

Another family and one of the oldest in my game. Amy is the first female sim to be born in my households. Due to her resemblance to her father, I decided to give her also a top with a skull logo.
Lee was a townie created by my game and I decided to move him into a household. I did this just at the right time, he was one day away from becoming an elder. I did change his age to a teenager, since I decided to hook him up with Amy, who found her soulmate in him. After a while they got married, Lee joined the athletic career and Amy opened up her own store. They also tried twice for a baby. Their first son John likes spending time on the computer, while the twins Dean and Jasper have other hobbies. Dean likes to eat... a lot, so I decided when I play the household I normally make him cook the food. He's also a member of the club The Upper Crust Jasper on the other hand likes collecting different objects. When I aged him up, I really should have taken a picture of his appearance, he had a mohawk and clothes that were very punk-ish. I decided to tone down the original clothes, since they kind of didn't fit to the his personality traits. All three of them have girlfriends in my game. Dean's girlfriend is June Lipscomb, the other two girls still have to be described here.
All people in this family are offten exercising, since they have a lot workout equipment in their household and I also turned on the energizing aura of the crystals that Jasper collects. If only crystals had this power in real life...

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-1a
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-3aCat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim6

Download link:
http://tinyurl.com/za3frff

Jasper's fingerless gloves:
http://tinyurl.com/hygb49d

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017, 11:54

In the last week I had almost no free time, so I didn't upload any sims here. 
But here's a new family. Each Caliente woman has a partner in my game. Here's Dina's family.

I hooked up all Caliente members relatievely soon. Katrina with a man that she was soulmates with, Nina with a man who jogged by her house and Dina with the guy who delivered the pizza she ordered. Sounds like a cheap ***** storyline, but that's exactly what happened. Maxwell moved in with Dina and they now how two children. Their daughter Lina is athletic and a perfectionalist. She also has a boyfriend(I'll upload him the next time). Their son Mark is both cheerful and insane. He also wants to become a serial romantic. I doubt that this was the correct choice for an aspiration.... (I aged them up with the MC Commander, so their traits and aspirations were rndomly selected)

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim5

Download link:
http://tinyurl.com/zgxtnyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2017, 23:16

I'm a little late with my next household. Sorry, I didn't have time yet to prepare it. It will be done tomorrow.
Here's a preview. Alexandra has already been uploaded. Here she's with her boyfriend Billy. He and his siblings will be uploaded tomorrow.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-01-23-23-02-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 23:33

Here are the other teens. They are siblings of the previous battch of sims. The last time I made sure to include a lot of teenage boys, but their mother gave borth to more sons, which is why this time only one girl is included. Two of the teens have a premade sim from the game as the father. I don't think that looking at the last name is necessary to guess who it is. The fathers of the reast are already uploaded here.
At the moment they live together with Don Lothario(hint hint) and his alien son, who takes care of Lena's children, while she's busy making more. Such a relationship would never work in real life Oh my.... I did give some sons of Lena at a certain point the bro trait and in my game those even have a club. Xander sadly can't join, since he has the active and music lover traits, well at least for now. I still have to pick another trait for him when I age him up. Stacey surprisingly also gets along with everyone despite being the only girl int he entire household.
In my game they're all in a relationship, their partners are either uploaded here or are already in your game.
Xander is with Morgan Fyres(premade sim), Stacey is with Jasper, Billy is with Alexandra  Ricky is with Myra, Tyler is with Hannah and Marcos is with Lina.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim7
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim1Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim6

DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 03:39

This is a really fun thread i love seeing all the different sims and reading about their back stories

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Feb 2017, 23:19

whynotbuildahouse wrote:This is a really fun thread i love seeing all the different sims and reading about their back stories
I'm glad you like it. I still have plenty of sims to upload. If I stop uploading them for a while, then it's because I simply don' have the time for it. That was also the case now.

Anyway, here's a new household. Kieran and Allen are brothers and both are quite evil. But then one day I made them play with the cloning machine. Sometimes if you clone a sim, something goes wrong and you get an evil clone with the evil or mean trait. They also have red eyes and if hey're male, they have a black goatee. So what do you get if you clone evil sims and something goes wrong? Turns out that you get good clones. If they're teenagers or older, then the good clones also have red eyes and a goatee(glitch?). But if they're kids, then that's not the case and they don't end up with red eyes. That being said, such cloning with kids sometimes fails and even if something goes "wrong" you don't get clones with different traits. But that wasn't the case with this household.
So the evil brothers cloned themselves, but instead of evil clones they got good clones, named Orion and Franklin. This does cause that sometimes they don't get along at all. I took their traits in consideration when I aged them up, so that they have a suiting appearance, aspiration, as well as having a second trait that goes well along with either the good or evil trait. What's up for them in the future? Who knows, something tells me they will be parting their ways.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim4Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim5Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim3Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim2

Download link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 02:37

That is a job well done!!! Can you maybe post some "intresting" females too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:00

DemyStn wrote:That is a job well done!!! Can you maybe post some "intresting" females too?
Thanks. I'll see what I can find, must admit I don't have that many completely female households. Although I do plan on creating some. I can already tell that one will be based of the anime Cat's eye, whose name was an aspiration for my username, although I do have to admit, I didn't get around watching it till recently. But it's very good.
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 12080a0d99e191db4329f52c7b04a891

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2017, 13:45

Whatever your inspiration is, I just can't wait! I'm pretty excited about your new backstories! Well, see you around!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:04

In the last week I had a few exams and I still have two more this Friday, so I didn't have much free time. I played a sims household, that I already uplaoded here and I also tried making a household in create a sim. I think it still needs some improvemnt, but I decided to show what I made so far.

I made a sims version of the anime I mentioned above. I didn't use any CC, but I might use sme CC, when I'll update the household. I never made a sims household before that's based on already existing characters, so this was something new to me. All other household are the result of me randomly changing things in CAS, until I get something what I decide to save and use in my game. 

I haven't played this household yet, but here is the plot of the anime. The three sisters, Hitomi, Rui and Ai own a Cafe called Cat's eye. They look like ordinary women, but they live a double life. They are highly skilled art thieves, who want to get all art, that once belonged to their father, an arts collector. The public doens't know who the thief is, they just know that the thief calls themself "Cat's eye". The young officer who attempts to capture and arrest the thief is Toshio, who also happens to be the Hitomi's fiance, who has no clue that the woman he loves is the thief he wants to capture. He nomrally also tells her how hw wants to capture Cat's eye, making it easy for the three women to fool the police. Eith such a plot, you can guess that the anime is full of hilarious plot twists and situations. it also avoids almost every cliche that is typical for anime, making it a good choice for those who don't like those.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-02-13-09-13-
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-02-13-09-13-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-02-13-09-13-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-02-13-09-13-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-02-13-09-13-

Download link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 15:51

I must say your caracters look stunning, and your explanation of the anime's plot made me wanna watch it! Thumbs up for you my friend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 21:42

I'm glad that you like those sims. I need to improve some things though, also make sure I find more fitting clothes maybe.
As of the anime. It is something special, kind of similar to Charlie's angels, but quite different. It was made in 80s, but it aged really well. And as I said, it voids the rather cringy anime cliches which are so common these days.
How much I remember there is no english dub, which is strange, I'm sure this would have been very popular in the USA. I know the anime, because it was shown on German TV channels, which I do recieve.
An official subbed version of the anime is available on Crunchyroll for free, in case it's not available in your country, then you need to install the crunchyroll unblocker plugin on chrome and then you can watch everything there for free. 

I'll probably also make more sims based of animated characters and celebrities. I need more skill first though. One anime which I want to also make sims versions of is The devil is a part timer. Quite an unique anime, which only has 13 episodes, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Oh and in case someone from Romania is reading this, I will almost certainly make a sims version of a singing duet that is very likely going to represent said country at a certain singing contest this year. Yodel it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 22:00

Thanks for all those info mate! I hope i can get english subs though because my German suck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2017, 08:48

In case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted anything new. I now have free time, since the exams are over, but my laptop is getting repaired, so until that is done I won't be able to post anything new or even play the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Mar 2017, 22:04

I finally have my laptop again. Yay. 
Anyway, here is a rather casual family, since I have not yet played the game since I got my laptop back. 

Katrina Caliente has married and has 2 more kids now. But before that happened, she had to suffer a lot of things. She got electrocuted and died, spent quite a while as a ghost, then she was resurrected  and reunited with her family, but due to a glitch ended up dissapearing in my game for a long time. Later that was fixed and I also hooked her up with a townie named Hector Schafer, who appeared in her relatonships and they were lovebirds, so why not? Since then she has moved out, got married lives in a new house and had a daughter and a son named Karla and Stanley. Karla has just like her mother a rather short fuse, while Stanley prefers to focus on things, improving them and not throwing a hissy fit. Neither of them have started a romantic interest with another sim yet.

Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-03-01-21-44-
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-03-01-21-44-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-03-01-21-45-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-03-01-21-45-Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Ts4x64-2017-03-01-21-45-

DOWNLOAD LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Mar 2017, 06:25

@Cat_Eye, a small tip: how about you "concentrate" all your sim-creations (download links), in your opening post of this thread here? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Mar 2017, 19:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:@Cat_Eye, a small tip: how about you "concentrate" all your sim-creations (download links), in your opening post of this thread here? Smile
I added a link to the folder that has all of my households (so far) on mega.nz I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Mar 2017, 22:07

Here is a sim, that I already mentioned several times. She is the mother of many sims that have already been posted here. I use her for the baby challenge in my gameplays.

Her name is Lena Morrison. She comes from a wealthy family, so she never had to worry about money in her life. She is the only child and her mother passed away when she was young. Due to this she always wanted to have a big family, whith lots of children. She also has started a romantic relationship with a lot of men so far, and so far she doesn't feel like stopping. She has the the serial romantic aspiration and is aiming to get the "player" trait, so that people stop being jealous.
She is however the closest to the man she first met and had a child with, Don Lothario. He is also the father figure for her children, since I move most of them to his household, once they become teenagers. She is also a great cook and has the cooking and gourmet cooking skills maxed.

Once I'll get tired of the baby challenge, I'll probably get them married, but until then, she plans to hit the home run for quite some time.

Feel free to use her, she has some great genes, as seen in the two sets of teenagers I posted above.

Download Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:13

Some time ago I mentioned that I will make sims 4 version of a certain duo who might represent Romania at a certain song contest. Well. They won and they will represent their country at the Eurovision song contest. Those of you who don't know what that it, it's a song contest in which different European countries participate(and due to corruption Australia is also there). In the past, it used to be quite interesting, since every country sang in their official language and there was a lot of variety when it came to the songs. Now it has been modernized, countries can sing in what language they want(most choose English) and many songs sound the same. But every year there are still some really good songs there and a few rather wacky ones. The latter can be said about the song that Ilinca Bacila and Alex Florea sing. A mix of rap and yodeling? Shouldn't work at all, but it does. A real earworm. Judging by the reactions you either love it or hate it. From the songs that I've heard so far, I must say that it's my favorite. Although I do have to say, that most songs this year are DIRE.

Anyway feel free to listen to the song here:

Or watch the live performance:

Here are the sims versions of the singers:
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-1
Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-2Cat_Eye's creations. - Page 2 Sim-3

Download link

Fingerless gloves: http://tinyurl.com/hygb49d

There's something about them that I'm not satisfied completely with, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's just that I'm not used to making sims based on actual people. Anyway, what do you think of them?
Should I send them to the singers on Twitter? xD

Last edited by Cat_Eye on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top