Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours! Empty E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours!

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jun 2010, 17:44

I followed some of the E3 Microsoft Press Conference yesterday and it was alright until about halfway through, the EA Conference followed it later on in the afternoon but that one I was not able to watch. I'm sure there are recordings for you all to view already if you missed them. Today there will be some other live press conferences as well as E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1
so hopefully they got their live feed fixed today maybe? If not i'm sure places like Youtube, IGN, and Gametrailers will also be following the live feeds. You should be able to view many interesting things about new upcoming games and gaming events.

Back to top Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours! Empty Re: E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours!

Post by Narong30 Tue 15 Jun 2010, 22:31

GuildMaster_Deygus wrote:I followed some of the E3 Microsoft Press Conference yesterday and it was alright until about halfway through, the EA Conference followed it later on in the afternoon but that one I was not able to watch. I'm sure there are recordings for you all to view already if you missed them. Today there will be some other live press conferences as well as E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1
so hopefully they got their live feed fixed today maybe? If not i'm sure places like Youtube, IGN, and Gametrailers will also be following the live feeds. You should be able to view many interesting things about new upcoming games and gaming events.

you are really keep your self up to date Smile huhuhu
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours! Empty Re: E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours!

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jun 2010, 00:06

Yea I'm a huge game fanatic lol E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours! Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 00:47

GuildMaster_Deygus wrote:Yea I'm a huge game fanatic lol E3 Live on GameSpot Day 1 starts in 5 hours! Icon_biggrin

that's great Smile
we can share a lot of thing Smile huhu
i have add your ID in yahoo massenger, please approve it Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top