Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 39 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 39 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:23

Since we're speculating about when a crack might be released, I think the scene group working on the crack might be waiting for an announcement on the Family GP that was teased for a Spring release. It's a game pack so they may wait for it to come out to release a crack with toddlers, bowling, vampires GP and the family GP. Boy will it be a great day when we finally get them all Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 39 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 14:52

I'm part of the older generation simmers and i just feel like i'm getting left behind. Like EA assumed that after all that they gave us in the Sims 3 that we would always be there and decided to not worry about us anymore and just target the kiddies in the sims 4. 

even this new vote a stuff pack project....

I'm on a roll here. didnt want Eco Living. 
Eco Living won.

I chose an art style.
The other art style won.

this is just like my whole sims 4 experience...
it somehow always manages to maintain like less than 50% of my interest with everthing it comes out with.

and its not like my game taste has changed. I still play other sims games regularly. to me the sims 4 is really just nothing interesting. It feels like they really lowered the bar on the sims 4. 

I mean yes the game runs great, the sims look impressive, great use of colors, vampires and toddler behaviors were done well. but other than that, i dont have much more to say.

we used to get 6 EP's a year and 6 SP's a year on a month to month rotating schedule. plus had a store with an endless supply of DLC for sale. all great content at a very high release rate.

now we get a terribly slow release schedule, which IMHO really has nothing to show for it. it's not like releasing packs slower has improved the game or has given us anything better than what we used to get. 

will wright should go back there and spank everybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 16:53

Misfit203 wrote:I'm part of the older generation simmers and i just feel like i'm getting left behind. Like EA assumed that after all that they gave us in the Sims 3 that we would always be there and decided to not worry about us anymore and just target the kiddies in the sims 4. 

Eco Living won.

I chose an art style.
The other art style won.

it somehow always manages to maintain like less than 50% of my interest with everthing it comes out with.

and its not like my game taste has changed. I still play other sims games regularly. to me the sims 4 is really just nothing interesting. It feels like they really lowered the bar on the sims 4. 

I mean yes the game runs great, the sims look impressive, great use of colors, vampires and toddler behaviors were done well. but other than that, i dont have much more to say.

we used to get 6 EP's a year and 6 SP's a year on a month to month rotating schedule. plus had a store with an endless supply of DLC for sale. all great content at a very high release rate.

now we get a terribly slow release schedule, which IMHO really has nothing to show for it. it's not like releasing packs slower has improved the game or has given us anything better than what we used to get. 

I agree with you on their release schedule. Subpar and just poor.
I also didn't want Eco to win, I just don't see the point in it. The 'dangerous' one really captivated my interest and I really thought that it would win. It sounded great and full of new possibilities, and I thought that other simmers would be interested as well, seeing how much the fanbase loves killing sims and messing with the Grim Reaper. 
I did like option B, though. Not sure which won on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 17:37

Hii everyone..i'm new in website and sorry my english is not very good because my language turkish ^_^ there is my ask you...is it correct "bribery" for skidrowreloded?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 18:04

Maxmun wrote:Hii everyone..i'm new in website and sorry my english is not very good because my language turkish ^_^ there is my ask you...is it correct "bribery" for skidrowreloded?

You could probably bribe 'skidrowreloaded' but all you'd be doing is giving money to the guy who hosts the website since there aren't any crackers who actually own websites aside from 3DM except they've given up on life and are just pissing in their trousers until Denuvo goes away.
Simple answer: No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 18:12

Caucasian wrote:
Maxmun wrote:Hii everyone..i'm new in website and sorry my english is not very good because my language turkish ^_^ there is my ask you...is it correct "bribery" for skidrowreloded?

You could probably bribe 'skidrowreloaded' but all you'd be doing is giving money to the guy who hosts the website since there aren't any crackers who actually own websites aside from 3DM except they've given up on life and are just pissing in their trousers until Denuvo goes away.
Simple answer: No
Thank you dude for you answered...I guess i understand Smile) I hope really no bribe WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 18:34

zsolty wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:I'm part of the older generation simmers and i just feel like i'm getting left behind. Like EA assumed that after all that they gave us in the Sims 3 that we would always be there and decided to not worry about us anymore and just target the kiddies in the sims 4. 

Eco Living won.

I chose an art style.
The other art style won.

I agree with you on their release schedule. Subpar and just poor.
I also didn't want Eco to win, I just don't see the point in it. The 'dangerous' one really captivated my interest and I really thought that it would win. It sounded great and full of new possibilities, and I thought that other simmers would be interested as well, seeing how much the fanbase loves killing sims and messing with the Grim Reaper. 
I did like option B, though. Not sure which won on that.

I also wanted dangerous, and I did like the clothing for option B, but due to the furniture style i chose option A. it was option B that won

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 39 C9Pa2x0WsAADT7L

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 19:09

Breaking news

EA Launching a new Update today...

could it contain Plantsims?

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 39 C9TrEttXUAEPkdw

Update: 04/13/2017 – PC Version 1.29.69.1020 / Mac Version 1.29.39.1220

Hey PlantSimmers!

Are you feeling green? Ready to let the sun invigorate you? Do you see magic beans in your sleep? Is Jack your favorite name? Ivy? Or Audrey… too?

Or maybe, you just have your own seed to bear… fruit to pluck… rings to count… er… plant related story to tell. Well, now you can, because the PlantSim Challenge has sprouted!

• Look, plant + sprout is a required pun, I really didn’t have a choice in the matter.

So, How do you get started?
Head on in to the game, and give Jasmine a call. She’ll tell you all about the challenge, and give you your very own Magic PlantSim Stump!

• Yes, a stump.

• Yes, the bottom part of a tree after it’s been cut down… typically dead.

• Yes, it’s not very eco-friendly.

• But, it’s Magic!

• Yes, a magic stump…

To continue… the Magic PlantSim Stump will hold the Magic Beans, that you get from talking with the PlantSims that wander around during the day. There will be 6 beans to collect (Uncomfortable, Playful, Confident, Angry, Sad, and Flirty), and will require that you get a PlantSim into the corresponding emotion to acquire.

Once placed into the stump, give it a little water, and watch the…

• Magic? You’re going to say magic aren’t you?

• No. … I was going to say… the tree grow. Yep.

• Tree? Uh huh…

• Yea, the… Mystical Magic Bean Portal Tree.

• Riiight

Once the Mystical Magic Bean Portal Tree appears…

• What about the Mystical Arcane Unknowable Magic Bean Portal Tree?

… *sigh* it will open up a portal…

• A magic portal?

… a portal will open once a day, where you can send your Sim, and find the Forbidden Fruit.

• It is magically delicious fruit?

Ok, fine! Eat the fruit, you’re a PlantSim for five days! You no longer have to worry about bladder, but you need sunlight and water to survive, and you get a bonus to your gardening.

• Woah, woah… woah. Only five days?

Eat another fruit. Let’s just get to the issues…

General Issues

• Sims aged up from toddler to adult, will now have an appropriately sounding voice.

• Toddler.

• I used to write the word ‘toddler’ and this giant censor would appear out of nowhere. Still getting used to it… toddler?

• Toddler, toddler, toddler, toddler.

• Plum yea!

• Just checking if the censor is still there.

• We fixed an issue that could occur when re-loading a lot, that would prevent exterior puddles from disappearing. Exterior water puddles will once again disappear over time.

• Being that the source of most exterior Sim puddles is from…

• Speaking of which… do you change the clothes of your Sim after a bladder fail? Or do you just let them shake it off?

Outdoor Retreat

• We addressed a clipping issue that occurs with yfBottom_GP01ShortBucklet when paired with certain shirts.

• Is clipping an inside baseball term?

• Is inside baseball an inside baseball term?

Vampires

• Vampires will no longer attempt to break into community lots, thus preventing you from leaving… the community lot, going home, visiting a friend, returning to take care of your kids, starting your work day, gym-hopping, taking that camping trip, meeting your date for dinner…

• Well, essentially travel… you can’t travel.

• Now you can… visit your friends, or go h… er travel.

• We also addressed an issue that could lock you out of your own home upon returning to your lot, if it has a vampire skulking about.

• And yes, skulk is the proper term to use when an individual is hanging out on your home lot hoping to take a bite from your neck.

• If they were seeking a little TLC, the proper term would be Creep.
      • If they sought to break into a maximum security prison where a world leader had mistakenly taken refuge, the proper term would be Snake.

May your PlantSims flourish,
-SimGuruGnome

Posted_on_behalf_of_SimGuruGnome_who_is_currently_hunting_for_some_Magic_Beans.[%2Fi]i]Posted on behalf of SimGuruGnome who is currently hunting for some Magic Beans.[/i

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 19:59

Great... more updates. I'm starting to think EA is doing this on purpose just to throw the scene groups off course. Each new version they come up with is probably going to delay all effort up this point by another week or two. Facepalm To be honest I'd rather see more EPs at this point than random stuff we can just get through CCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 21:19

IvoryOwl wrote:Great... more updates. I'm starting to think EA is doing this on purpose just to throw the scene groups off course. Each new version they come up with is probably going to delay all effort up this point by another week or two. Facepalm To be honest I'd rather see more EPs at this point than random stuff we can just get through CCs.

The updated aren't unexpected. They're actually quite the regular thing. Highly doubt they would do it just for the challenge though. This might mean the new GP (or is it a SP? I'm lost) is coming earlier than expected. I was thinking begining of July but maybe they'll release it the end of the quarter. 
When someone here said it would come out on a Wednesday I was like: what? makes noooo sense since there's the possibility of a new patch because well they announced a new game or wtv for this coming quarter. Plus, everyone knows games and or other "goodies" always come on thursdays (and other thing also on tuesdays) so, to release anything on a monday or a wednesday (even a tuesday) is, well, not v smart. 
Also, highly doubt a patch update delays everything 2 weeks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 21:46

andreasofie wrote:
The updated aren't unexpected. They're actually quite the regular thing. Highly doubt they would do it just for the challenge though. This might mean the new GP (or is it a SP? I'm lost) is coming earlier than expected. I was thinking begining of July but maybe they'll release it the end of the quarter. 
When someone here said it would come out on a Wednesday I was like: what? makes noooo sense since there's the possibility of a new patch because well they announced a new game or wtv for this coming quarter. Plus, everyone knows games and or other "goodies" always come on thursdays (and other thing also on tuesdays) so, to release anything on a monday or a wednesday (even a tuesday) is, well, not v smart. 
Also, highly doubt a patch update delays everything 2 weeks...
Releases are on Tuesday (US) and Thursday (Europe)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 21:55

IvoryOwl wrote:Great... more updates. I'm starting to think EA is doing this on purpose just to throw the scene groups off course. Each new version they come up with is probably going to delay all effort up this point by another week or two. Facepalm To be honest I'd rather see more EPs at this point than random stuff we can just get through CCs.
For sure. They're doing it for the **** and giggles.
Nice of them to not charge for Plantsims, though. Is that a first?
Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Apr 2017, 22:41

I've been playing the sims series for as long as I can remember (been playing since the first sims)

I think, in my personal opinion, that style B is nicer, it has more of a traditional eco feel that I would see with someone being green, and it's what I would see in an eco home. (it also feels more lived in)

style a, to me, was WAY too clean, too modern for my tastes, it felt more like someone trying to be eco "Yeah, I'm eco, here's my area" (It's more there for decoration)

If you ask me, being green is getting your hands dirty, and maybe it's just my design choice...which is why I agree with the winner (i was also raised in a traditional home if that makes any sense)

This is my opinion on what I think of the current on-going designs.

(The Plant-Sim challenge is nice, I would have expected that they'd release it with seasons as that's when they were first introduced in TS2)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 02:40

Michelle801 wrote:I've been playing the sims series for as long as I can remember (been playing since the first sims)

I think, in my personal opinion, that style B is nicer, it has more of a traditional eco feel that I would see with someone being green, and it's what I would see in an eco home. (it also feels more lived in)

style a, to me, was WAY too clean, too modern for my tastes, it felt more like someone trying to be eco "Yeah, I'm eco, here's my area" (It's more there for decoration)

If you ask me, being green is getting your hands dirty, and maybe it's just my design choice...which is why I agree with the winner (i was also raised in a traditional home if that makes any sense)

This is my opinion on what I think of the current on-going designs.

(The Plant-Sim challenge is nice, I would have expected that they'd release it with seasons as that's when they were first introduced in TS2)

^^^^^^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 05:48

Not sure if this is legit at all, trying it myself. I'm skeptical but bored so thought I would give it a shot, will let you guys know if it works.
Censored

Well, it may or may not work, but it appears to have a trojan so I'm not finding out for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 06:18

Envy wrote:Not sure if this is legit at all, trying it myself. I'm skeptical but bored so thought I would give it a shot, will let you guys know if it works.
That video was uploaded on Feb 21st, if it were legit then I think we would have known by now. Besides, its fairly easy to rip the game with all the DLCs, the problem lies on whether or not they come with a working crack. As of right now, the latest cracked version is 1.25 (pre-toddler/vampire update) so that pretty much means the video is fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Apr 2017, 09:35

Envy wrote:Not sure if this is legit at all, trying it myself. I'm skeptical but bored so thought I would give it a shot, will let you guys know if it works.
Censored

Well, it may or may not work, but it appears to have a trojan so I'm not finding out for sure.

Those video's are fake 99,9% of the time.
We would also ask of you not to post these links in public. If you have something you think should be reviewed by the staff, please send a private message to myself or The_gh0stm4n.

It's right here in the rules you agreed on when you registered.

Ɛɗιη wrote:

07.) Do not post links to non-Games4theworld torrents, filesharing or warez websites. The Games4theworld team cannot guarantee the safety of any torrent or filesharing links that are not associated with Games4theworld, hence those links will be censored by Moderators or Administrators. If you want to contribute to a Forum discussion, you should only give the name of the download and the name of the uploader of the item(s) you have in mind. However, if you wish to share an actual link on the forum, or if you feel unsure about a certain link, please consult a Moderator or Administrator for advice, wait for further instructions and also the permission to post the link. Keep in mind though that is is solely up to the discretion of Moderators and Administrators to allow exceptions to this rule in individual cases. Moreover, links which are visible in videos and pictures as well as magnet links to non-Games4theworld torrents also fall under this rule, and are not allowed either. You should not circumvent this rule by putting special characters, such as dots or empty spaces, in-between the URL of such a forbidden link.
Even though we cannot make sure it doesn't happen, please note that the "no outside links" rule extends to private messaging as well.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Apr 2017, 10:10

To all the people out there thinking about posting YouTube-video links.

How often do you get your (legit) torrents and warez from under YouTube videos. A dozen times? A handful of times? Maybe even less? Even less than that? Make no mistake, I actually believe most of you only have good intentions. But I still would love to know what makes people repeatedly click on these in 99.9% of all cases fake links.

Boredom? A flashy intro jingle on the video? "Overly positive comments under the video" (most of which belong to comment-bots)? I see that some links use the name of G4TW, but then again, try using your best judgment: we have our own channel that is named "Games4theworld", which is currently inactive though.

Send us those links through private messaging or e-mails, please, if you really want to show us potentially interesting items. But don't post them in public. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 13:08

There is an update where you can turn sims into plant sims

lol nvm just read comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Apr 2017, 20:01

I do apologize, I guess I didn't really think of youtube as filesharing/torrent/warez site, even though it WAS a video about that.
Normally I steer clear of most of the fake stuff. But on rare occasion, when bored I will investigate one that doesnt seem TOO shady. It may be me, but certain times of day I think judgement doesn't work as well for me.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 14 Apr 2017, 20:15

Envy wrote:I do apologize, I guess I didn't really think of youtube as filesharing/torrent/warez site, even though it WAS a video about that.
Normally I steer clear of most of the fake stuff. But on rare occasion, when bored I will investigate one that doesnt seem TOO shady. It may be me, but certain times of day I think judgement doesn't work as well for me.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

No worries.

Here's what I usually do: http://tinyurl.com/26zn7bg
Bookmark that page if you like. It is the TPB-page that always displays the latest PC/Windows game torrents. In general, and unless you know otherwise, go for the uploaders with green, pink or blue skulls; or the occasional TPB-staff uploads (those users are designated as "Mod" or "Admin"). Those are trustworthy uploaders. Crucially: anything that is NOT on this list, has most likely not been released in torrent format yet. So you should forget any CPY/skidrowreloaded/fanmade sites or YouTube videos.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017, 13:53

Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

*UPDATE* 
I realise some people thought that I was aiming insults at the workers of this website. This is not the case, as I realise this site is 'fan-made' and follows scene groups. I was aiming my anger towards these cracking groups, but perhaps I could have done so more gracefully. I just find it aggrivating how scene groups sometimes don't take into consideration the opinions of their audience.

Last edited by Katek on Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:17

My patience is far higher than my bank account. The reason i refuse to buy the game, is because they made it so that you eventually will get bored without expansions. I feel like this wasn't the case with all the previous games. The base game of Sims 1 to 3 was way more fun on it's own imo. So let's all just keep searching around....or learn how to crack games xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:46

Katek wrote:Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

Hello @Katek,

First of all, welcome to the forum.

While I appreciate your sentiment, please take note of the "****" in your message. That means that the censor system we have in place, took care of a couple of words we don't particularly welcome around here. Considering your language in your final sentence, I don't imagine you used those words by mistake.

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but you should keep in mind that ®Games4theworld doesn't crack these games. We just repack them in a way that we think is most convenient, and we make sure there is no malicious content in the download. After that, we provide support. We're waiting for the crack as much as you are!

Above all, we value a spirit of kindness, something which is lacking in your message. We're usually a little bit more lenient when it comes to users that have been with us for a while, but I for one don't really like your tone, especially for a first message on a forum. We provide our service for free, we are volunteers, we have no influence over "when", and we don't earn money doing this. You would do well to keep that in mind.

Having said that, you may consider this a warning as specified under 12.) of our rules.. You're supposed to have read, and agreed to our Forum Rules when you joined.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:53

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Katek wrote:Honestly, this is just **** rediculous now. It's been 3, almost 4, months since the update. Nobody wants to wait for this **** Eco Living Pack. We appreciate how hard cracking games is, but come on, this is just a pisstake now.

Hello @Katek,

While I appreciate your sentiment, please take note of the "****" in your message. That means that the censor system we have in place, took care of a couple of words we don't particularly welcome around here. Considering your language in your final sentence, I don't imagine you used those words by mistake.

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but you should keep in mind that ®️Games4theworld doesn't crack these games. We just repack them in a way that we think is most convenient, and we make sure there is no malicious content in the download. After that, we provide support. We're waiting for the crack as much as you are!

Above all, we value a spirit of kindness, something which is lacking in your message. We're usually a little bit more lenient when it comes to users that have been with us for a while, but I for one don't really like your tone, especially for a first message on a forum. We provide our service for free, we are volunteers, we have no influence over "when", and we don't earn money doing this. You would do well to keep that in mind.

Having said that, you may consider this a warning as specified under 12.) of our rules.. You're supposed to have read, and agreed to our Forum Rules when you joined.
  I was not in any way throwing any type of insults at this forum, because I do know that games are not cracked by the owners of this website. I was making a general statement, and I'm sorry you believed it was aimed at you and your co-workers. I was talking about the cracking groups in general. 
  Also, I was unaware that adult language wasn't allowed on this forum- I was pretty sure this was a website targeted at an older audience.
  Again, I wasn't aiming my message on anyone in this forum WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Apr 2017, 14:57

Guess I should stop 'trolling the forums'  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Apr 2017, 15:10

Katek wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:

Hello @Katek,

I don't know who you're aiming this at, but you should keep in mind that ®️Games4theworld doesn't crack these games. We just repack them in a way that we think is most convenient, and we make sure there is no malicious content in the download. After that, we provide support. We're waiting for the crack as much as you are!

I was not in any way throwing any type of insults at this forum, because I do know that games are not cracked by the owners of this website. I was making a general statement, and I'm sorry you believed it was aimed at you and your co-workers. I was talking about the cracking groups in general. 
  Also, I was unaware that adult language wasn't allowed on this forum- I was pretty sure this was a website targeted at an older audience.
  Again, I wasn't aiming my message on anyone in this forum WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you for your clarification, I really appreciate it Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top