Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - The Complete Store.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - The Complete Store. Empty Sims 3 - The Complete Store.

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jan 2017, 02:15

Before you lock this, I read and configured utorrent as requested.
I downloaded The Complete Collection from Games4theworld fine. It downloaded quickly, with many seeds.
I have been waiting for several days, and The Complete Store has many peers, but no seeds.
I also noticed that someone else had reported the same issue a few days ago.

I thought about it, and realized that it might be a tracker issue.
Would you mind listing the trackers that you are using when you check the seeds?
If our uTorrent doesn't list the same trackers, we may not be able to see them.

I have tried both the .torrent file and the magnet link for The Complete Store from the Games4theworld website. Same result.

Since my uTorrent grabs everything else very quickly (Including your other torrents), I'm not sure what else it could be... Either a lack of seeds, or possibly just a lack of seeds on my list of trackers...

Thanks for any ideas.

UPDATE:
Just to be extra sure, I checked. "The Complete Collection" is finding 85 seeders (86, counting me) and a great many peers. "The Complete Store" is finding 0 seeders and many peers (Who all seem to be at 0% download).

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 19:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quick Update)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - The Complete Store. Empty Re: Sims 3 - The Complete Store.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Jan 2017, 02:45

Wyldhunt wrote:Before you lock this, I read and configured utorrent as requested.

(...)

I thought about it, and realized that it might be a tracker issue.

Welcome to the Forum @Wyldhunt and sorry to hear about the issue,

I don't know what to say, but maybe a picture can replace my words. "A picture says more than a thousand words" - or something along those lines.

Sims 3 - The Complete Store. A9a227e16408429aad0b10551c385d0c

The seed:peer ratio may be unbalanced, but I myself am seeding right now. Trackers are not as important anymore as they used to be; if your torrent client & router are configured properly, you connect to other users through DHT. But because I am very forthcoming and nice, here are the trackers:

Code:
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce

udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969

udp://zer0day.ch:1337

*udp://open.demonii.com:1337

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969

Beyond that, make sure to double-check your router configuration as well (forwarded ports, any router firewalls, etc.), since that can also cause problems.

There is a problem on TPB, where the numbers next to the torrent show 0 seeds and 0 leechers, which is strange, but still I appear to be able to connect to peers. That appears to be the main purpose of these trackers these days: to submit information about the number of seeds/peers.

In my experience, users get frustrated very easily and often understandably, and their intentions are just good. Well, mostly. But we have all these rules for a reason. You yourself said you read them, but still decided to disregard them. May I kindly ask you one more (and hopefully for the last) time, and any other users reading this, to respect the rules please? 

The topic is closed now; and please, don't open a new topic elsewhere.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top