Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV ! Empty Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV !

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017, 08:58

Could You Please See If you can get a Cracked Version Of Mirrilis Action! Or A Product Key?

//EDIT

Could You Add Happy Room?

//EDIT

Could you please Add Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 To your downloads, since i dont know how to use PowerDirector V8

Back to top Go down

Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV ! Empty Re: Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV !

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Jan 2017, 18:14

Dynamokills wrote:Could You Please See If you can get a Cracked Version Of Mirrilis Action! Or A Product Key?

//EDIT

//EDIT

Could you please Add Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 To your downloads, since i dont know how to use PowerDirector V8

Hello @Dynamokills,

I added all 3 items to the wishlist here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-read-me-first-current-wishlist#1

Could I ask you though, to keep ALL game & software requests in just one (1) topic? There is no need to create multiple threads here, unless you are told otherwise by a Moderator. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV ! Empty Queston About GTA 4.

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2017, 23:17

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Dynamokills wrote:Could You Please See If you can get a Cracked Version Of Mirrilis Action! Or A Product Key?

//EDIT

//EDIT

Hello @Dynamokills,

I added all 3 items to the wishlist here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-read-me-first-current-wishlist#1

Could I ask you though, to keep ALL game & software requests in just one (1) topic? There is no need to create multiple threads here, unless you are told otherwise by a Moderator. Smile

Will do.

//EDIT

Why Not Possible???

Back to top Go down

Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV ! Empty Re: Software Request: Mirrilis Action & GTA IV !

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Feb 2017, 01:47

Dynamokills wrote:Why Not Possible???

Hello,

I merged your new post to the old thread. Please always keep everything in just one (1) topic. Smile  As for the request, please note that we are not going to release everything. I believe the GTA IV is in red on the wishlist, because at the time it was requested there was no reliable crack for it. 

I'm not sure if we are going to release these new GTA games, also because they are very big in their filesize. I addition, the GTA IV seems to have been only cracked by Razor1911, and every time you start the game there is the (annoying) jingle; which I guess is done by some crackers to advertize themselves. 

As said, we will come up with a couple of new games, but GTA IV is not among them. Feel free to look for a release from another uploader though. I myself downloaded this here, back then, but I don't know if there are still any seeds for this:
http://tinyurl.com/hytqe5r
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top