Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site? Empty Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site?

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jan 2017, 12:08

Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site

Back to top Go down

Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site? Empty Re: Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 25 Jan 2017, 19:24

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Well, it's hard to say at this point. All I can tell you is "maybe". One look at the wishlist will tell you there are a lot of requests, and we are talking about this behind the scenes, but no decisions have been made yet.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site? Empty Re: Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Jan 2017, 19:25

Thrasherdb wrote:Is Mass Effect 3 ever going to be on this site

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @thrasherdb,

I moved your post to the correct section. As for the game, it seems it has been added to the wishlist in the past already here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-read-me-first-current-wishlist

Everything else beyond that remains to be seen. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:57

just a heads up, mass effect 2 is currently free on origin if you dont already have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 18 Feb 2017, 21:37

Misfit203 wrote:just a heads up, mass effect 2 is currently free on origin if you dont already have it.

Thanks for the heads-up @Misfit203! Got it myself now. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 05:30

your welcome @The_gh0stm4n. Smile

also i just popped in to say i found mass effect 3... actually 1, 2 & 3. just google the site for IGG-Games. or just add .com then click the button that says game list and scroll down til you find it, its all alphabetical.

it's a really great site, well designed with just about every game you can think of. downloads can be obtained by direct download from mega, google drive and other sites as well as via torrent.

plus the site is run by a really well known uploader from kickass torrents site. 

I been scrolling through his games list for the past 2 hours and i'm only up to the letter M lol. everything from old hard to find titles to new AAA titles can be found here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top