Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss. Empty Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jan 2017, 04:06

I'm looking for the Camila Cabello sim by immortalsimss (their gallery ID)

I'm not really familiar with the Sims 4 yet, so I'm not sure if this is even possible. If it's not, no problem

(I would include a link/pic of the sim, but I cannot because I'm a new member)

(Includes custom content, but I can download it on my own)

Back to top Go down

Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss. Empty Re: Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 01 Feb 2017, 17:47

Animosity012 wrote:I'm looking for the Camila Cabello sim by immortalsimss (their gallery ID)

I'm not really familiar with the Sims 4 yet, so I'm not sure if this is even possible. If it's not, no problem

(I would include a link/pic of the sim, but I cannot because I'm a new member)

(Includes custom content, but I can download it on my own)

Hello @Animosity012 and welcome to the Forum,

I'm also sorry for the belated reply, but I was busy these past few days with many other things. I found no (!) creator with the name you gave, but there are many "Camila Cabello" sims, from other creators. I went ahead and still packed all I could find here:
http://atominik.com/46dD

Please let me know if the one you wanted was in there. Also, no worries. New users cannot post links for the first 7 days after registering, which is a safety measure designed to reduce spam.

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss. Empty Re: Camila Cabello Sim by immortalsimss.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2017, 07:44

The sim that I'm looking for was not in the file Crying or Very sad . Their tumblr page says to "click include custom content" for it to show up, did you try doing that? Thanks again for taking the time to do this!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Feb 2017, 18:25

Animosity012 wrote:The sim that I'm looking for was not in the file Crying or Very sad . Their tumblr page says to "click include custom content" for it to show up, did you try doing that? Thanks again for taking the time to do this!

Sorry again for the late reply, WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Try this one here:
http://atominik.com/46dJ

it says "Cabello" in the Gallery. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 07:50

YES!!!! Thank you sooo much <3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Mar 2017, 00:41

Animosity012 wrote:YES!!!! Thank you sooo much <3

clown

Feel free to post back in this thread here, case of more wishes!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Mar 2017, 20:40

guys, can you post the others girls from 5h too? Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, Ally brooke. Pleasee

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Mar 2017, 18:01

laurjaur wrote:guys, can you post the others girls from 5h too? Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, Ally brooke. Pleasee

Hello @laurjaur and welcome to the Forum,

If you would also like to request stuff, please open a new thread (that will be used just for your very own requests), as outlined in the TS4 Gallery Guidelines here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-important-read-this-first

Thanks! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum