Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included] Empty E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included]

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jun 2010, 03:47

Well guys I followed E3 Day 2 and here's what I learned...

Not much went on other then the realization of some more new games some we already knew about, others we do not yet know about. Day 2 mostly seemed filled with game interview conferences from developer teams (boring). Hopefully Day 3 will be better but who knows. For now though here's the games we found on this list, pardon if I've repeated any that I mentioned from yesterday.

- Driver, we found the full name of the original Driver series and got an xclusive first look (not mentioned on e3 yet) Ubisoft has released an announcement to fellow exclusive driver fans such as myself that the full game title is Driver: San Francisco

- Little Big Planet 2

- Hawx 2

- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

- Epic Mickey

- Infamous 2 ( Yes, Cole is Back! )

- Grand Theft Auto V (we all knew that this was inevitable, not another GTA GAME!....*sigh*....)

- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood ( AC II & 1/2? And yes, it will be multiplayer! )

- Bodycount

- Motorstorm 2

- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

- Medal of Honor

- DJ Hero 2

- Crysis 2

- Onlive Miniconsole (dubbed the console killer) we'll fill you in with more on this later

- Ghost Recon 3

- Bionic Commando 2

- God of War 4

- Need for Speed: Hot Persuit (Remake)

More to come...As we continue following E3 Live so stay Tuned! We'll keep you posted! And also don't forget that tomarrow is Day 3 of the E3 Live on Gamespot!

Back to top Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included] Empty Re: E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included]

Post by Admin Thu 17 Jun 2010, 20:58

A new Guitar Hero? Wasn't a new one just released?

GTA V? Wow, sounds good to me. Hope they fix the Multiplayer (The one now - GTA IV - really is messed up in MP, because of all the cheaters / hackers) and the graphics will be better. (Even better)

Ghost Recon 3? Same as Guitar Hero; wasn't there just released one?

All with all, sounds like a good gaming year!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included] Empty Re: E3 Live on GameSpot Day 3 starts in 15 hours! [E3 Day 2 Live Updates Included]

Post by Narong30 Fri 18 Jun 2010, 00:48

Ghost Recon : Tom Clansy Future Soldier Smile that i'm requested from u admin Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top