Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess). Empty Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess).

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2017, 18:29

Hello! I would like to request every lots and sims made by Bullysquadess
I'd like to have even the ones that have cc on them or those that have been made with a newer version of the game just so I have a copy when our versions are updated Smile Thank you so much in advance and no worries if you guys take your time!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess). Empty Re: Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Feb 2017, 20:48

chatnoir wrote:Hello! I would like to request every lots and sims made by Bullysquadess
I'd like to have even the ones that have cc on them or those that have been made with a newer version of the game just so I have a copy when our versions are updated Smile Thank you so much in advance and no worries if you guys take your time!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hello and welcome to the Forum first of all,

I'll take the request, but I will allow myself to remind you of the rules here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23627-ts4-gallery-guidelines-important-read-this-first

See especially the very last paragraph. I'm not saying you cannot request "that many items", but please also understand that we are only a very small team (and finding decent volunteer Helpers is nearly impossible these days). Also, in general if you feel such a surge to obtain so many items, you may also want to consider purchasing the game on Origin.

That said, still no worries, it will be fulfilled. But with a lower priority. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess). Empty Re: Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess).

Post by Guest Wed 15 Feb 2017, 17:59

Hello and thank you again! Oh yes, I did read the rules and was hesitant at first to post a request here because I have no idea how many lots/sims they have uploaded to the gallery so far and which is which because the EA gallery site doesn't show everything I think? 

And I definitely have plans to buy the base game, just not now 'cause I'm a broke college student Sad

I have an idea though, would it be easier if I could see screenshots of the lots and sims Bully has uploaded and then I'd circle out the ones I think I want to have? 

Truly I understand and appreciate that you guys have been working hard on everything so I really don't mind a long wait with this request. Thank you again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Mar 2017, 19:51

Sorry again for the belated reply,

I was also ill (which is part of my excuse  cat ). But there you go. Bullysquadess-creations:
http://atominik.com/46cU

Hope you'll like it!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 20:28

Hello and thank you so much for this!!!! <3

I would like to request the ff. households again from Bullysquadess
Gallery Request (Everything by Bullysquadess). Ts4_re10

Again I do not mind waiting and please take your time!!! Thank you all again for doing this!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top