Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem! Empty Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem!

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2017, 18:40

Hello, im from Poland. I just download the ZT2 Ultimate Collection, i want to change the language but i dont know how. Any help, please ? I can still play this game in English.
I just want to know how to change language

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem! Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2017, 20:22

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
I have been looking for an answer to this myself, because I really wanted my kids to be able to play it in my native language, but alas, there appears to be no easy answer Sad
In other words: It doesn't seem to be possible.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem! Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection language problem!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Feb 2017, 06:48

Max420420420 wrote:Hello, im from Poland. I just download the ZT2 Ultimate Collection, i want to change the language but i dont know how. Any help, please ? I can still play this game in English.
I just want to know how to change language

Welcome to the Forum,

I'm afraid there is no way to change the display language of this game, I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2017, 13:58

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
I have been looking for an answer to this myself, because I really wanted my kids to be able to play it in my native language, but alas, there appears to be no easy answer Sad
In other words: It doesn't seem to be possible.
I had a copy of that game (not original) and i somehow got my language. I dont know how, but the install menu is in Polish. I dont know how i had Polish language.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2017, 14:33

Yes, the install menu on my end was in my native language, but the game was not...
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Feb 2017, 20:25

It's possible that locally-purchased discs are available in other languages than English, but as for the G4TW release, that one seems to be only available in English.

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2017, 20:45

Nahh I don't think so. As I was searching for ways to change the language, I came across a forum where people had been working on language files for my native language. They never completed it though, or so it seemed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top