Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery requests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery requests! Empty Gallery requests!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Mar 2017, 19:01

Hi there!

I'm so happy I found this forum. I've been going crazy trying to find ways to download from the Gallery. I hope it's ok to just jump right in an request a few things :$ 

I'm looking for:

Top Llama High School by thesimified
High School by miker2209
Aging Acres Nursing Home by mommataurus2
The Gnome Collector by mommataurus2
Willow Creek Nursing Home by RivendellStar *

*(for some reason this can't be searched for in the gallery, I have the link that I found on the forum for a retirement home contest. I can't post it because I'm a noob. If you type 'Willow Creek Nursing Home RivendellStar sims 4' into google it should come up as the first link...sorry).

Thaaaaaaaaanks! bounce

Back to top Go down

Gallery requests! Empty Re: Gallery requests!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Mar 2017, 22:25

I will get to your requests now, please allow me a couple of days to finish. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Mar 2017, 14:03

Aelinore wrote:I will get to your requests now, please allow me a couple of days to finish. Smile

Thaaaaaaaaanks!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 22 Mar 2017, 04:42

Hello and welcome to the Forum @BornSlippy,

In the meantime, an earlier request was about "thesimified"-lots, which is also on the list of fulfilled wishes here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Please confirm whether or not the lot you wanted is already in this exiting compilation. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Mar 2017, 07:00

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello and welcome to the Forum @BornSlippy,

In the meantime, an earlier request was about "thesimified"-lots, which is also on the list of fulfilled wishes here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23623-all-fulfilled-ts4-gallery-requests-list

Please confirm whether or not the lot you wanted is already in this exiting compilation. Smile

Hi there and thanks for the welcome. I checked before requesting but alas my request is not in the compilation.

I'm happy to wait, I know you guys are busy and do this out of the goodness of your hearts Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 15:27

Hello guys. I know bumping is against the rules but it's been about a month now and I was wondering if there's any chance of still getting my requests?

It's ok if not, just wanted to find out.

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 00:16

Here are your requests. I did not find a lot named The Gnome Collector by mommataurus2, I did find Gnome Collector Tower and got that for you. Sorry if its not what you wanted but it was the only item in the gallery I found with Gnome Collector in it.

Top Llama High School (thesimified)
Aging Acres Nursing Home (mommataurus2)
Gnome Collector Tower (mommataurus2)
Willow Creek Nursing Home (RivendellStar)
High School (miker2209)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top