Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes. Empty Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes.

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar 2017, 06:28

I have tried going into files and doing the shortcut, running the game without installation, but it crashes every five minutes. Is there a way to fix this? If I try to install using setup, it tells me to run autorun, which does nothing when I click on it. I've already tried using run on administrator and compatibility.

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes. Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Mar 2017, 10:31

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Piewitch,

I moved your post to a new thread. Please always make sure to open your own thread instead of posting under someone else's messages. Smile  I guess you already tried the methods outlined in this thread? Did you use WinRAR for extracting? Is the download finished 100% in your torrent client?

Have you tried re-downloading the game, with a different torrent client?

When you run the game directly, try copying the contents of the folder #Crack, into the folder "files" - the folder you use for running the gam directly. Once you copied the stuff there, try using the zt2.exe for running the game and see if the game still crashes.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes. Empty Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 crashes every five minutes.

Post by Guest Mon 20 Mar 2017, 18:20

Edit: After I installed the Visual C++ and rebooted my computer, I was able to play for about fifteen minutes smoothly, but the game inevitably still crashes. I have also realized that the crashes can be triggered by certain things, including trying to create an animal in the extinct DNA lab or browsing or clicking on something in the animal toys menu.

(I'm also missing the marine biomes. They don't show up in the biome modification tab).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top