Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Request: Stellaris.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Request: Stellaris. Empty Game Request: Stellaris.

Post by Guest Wed 12 Apr 2017, 09:34

I bought CK2 and after all the dlc gouging(also bought all major dlc/portraits) I decided never to be a sucker and get taken for a ride like that again. I know better now, with Paradox games. Given y'all already added Cities Skylines(does it include dlc?) to the list I figure Stellaris would be a good addition. If not, maybe something like Endless Legend or Xcom 2?

Also did the download list get trimmed for games recently? Last year I could swear there were more columns for the game section alone

Back to top Go down

Game Request: Stellaris. Empty Re: Game Request: Stellaris.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:21

ruisuki wrote:I bought CK2 and after all the dlc gouging(also bought all major dlc/portraits) I decided never to be a sucker and get taken for a ride like that again. I know better now, with Paradox games. Given y'all already added Cities Skylines(does it include dlc?) to the list I figure Stellaris would be a good addition. If not, maybe something like Endless Legend or Xcom 2?

Also did the download list get trimmed for games recently? Last year I could swear there were more columns for the game section alone

Hello @ruisuki,

I added your games to the 'wishlist'. To my knowledge, nothing was removed from the wishlist thus far. As for the Cities Skylines of G4TW, as of right now this is only the vanilla basegame that came out at the release date of it. We were planning on releasing a patch (kind of like an Ultimate fix), that would update the basegame and add the DLC, but for some reason something went wrong in the process and the DLC just wouldn't show up during testing. Later on I looked at it myself again, but to this day I could not find the reason for the DLC not showing up.

The idea for this patch was, that people at first download that G4TW basegame of Cities Skylines, and then this patch/fix. We may have to reconsider the strategy though. At this point I really can't say much more other than that the project has come to a halt, I'm sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top