Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Empty Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Apr 2017, 04:21

I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!! (Everyone has)

I downloaded sims complete collection in my windows 10, it worked at first but when I opened it the second time it did this:

FIRST IMAGE
Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] First10

AFTER THE FIRST IMAGE, THIS POPS UP
SECOND IMAGE:
Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] 2nd10

I CLICKED OK, THEN THIS APPEARS:
THIRD IMAGE:
Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Untitl10

AND THAT's WHERE IT ENDS. I don't know how to fix it. I have a CD Back then but I can't remember where i kept it. i can't find it.
Please help. I tried finding the answers, but it isnt in any of the forums. I tried user data (did not fixed it). This game is so nostalgic, i wanna be reminded of childhood. It's a classic game, the newer games are great but this is just different.

POSTED: APRIL 2017
Really thankful for the GAMES4THEWORLD. They're literally helpful and kind

//EDIT

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Empty Sims 1: should I move and/or rename?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Apr 2017, 11:21

The article is about Sims-2.
Your picture looks like Sims-1 (The Sims) to me.

//EDIT

Download CD1 of Making Magic, mount it in Poweriso and then click OK.
All CD's of The Sims can be downloaded HERE separately

Back to top Go down

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Apr 2017, 19:44

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This really worked and it helped me Smile)))))

Mod edit: topics merged, and topic locked due to OP problem being solved apparently.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 1: It has come to our attention that you have installed another sims expansion pack (etc.). [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top