Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games) Empty Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games)

Post by Guest Sat 29 Apr 2017, 09:27

We should start posting AppX games. Windows 10, when switched into developer mode, can run any signed/unsigned appx file including pirated apps and games from Windows Store. 

I would like Minecraft Windows 10 edition. If anyone has bought it, can someone share the files? I would TOTALLY buy it, but right now I am waiting for my paycheck to clear and when it does... its going up to 26.99!!! Hell no! 
So, is there anyway someone can do this? Thank You. Smile

Back to top Go down

Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games) Empty Re: Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games)

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jul 2017, 18:18

On the Windows store, there's an option to redeem a code.
You can buy the code on kinguin.net, with a guarantee it will work for like $2, then you can redeem it on the windows store.

Back to top Go down

Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games) Empty Re: Windows 10 Minecraft (store appx games)

Post by D' Eradicated Sun 30 Jul 2017, 04:50

Hi there,

Your request has been added to the wishlist. Smile

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top