Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:17

Max420420420 wrote:I must say, the speed is better now.
Only 6 hours Smile
I have 1 week XD

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:18

plz provide the crack only link Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:21

rohann9 wrote:plz provide the crack only link Why God.
What do you mean crack only?
You still need to update your game... A crack only will not give you Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling...
This release gives you all that, and it is pre-cracked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:22

Shamrock wrote:
You still need to update your game... A crack only will not give you Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling...
This release gives you all that, and it is pre-craMany
Many people have downloaded the game from other sources, mostly RLD, and since their crack is buggy and glitchy we want to try with yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:28

Shamrock wrote:
Some like myself have the updated version of the game but the crack is a little faulty so a crack only will likely solve our problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:30

Cypris wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
This release gives you all that, and it is pre-craMany
Many people have downloaded the game from other sources, mostly RLD, and since their crack is buggy and glitchy we want to try with yours.
I'm afraid there might be a problem with your game...
After "updating" and "applying cracks" from different sources, you may have modified things...

Anyways, The Sims 4 does not allow for a Ultimate Fix like we do for The Sims 3.
Sorry about that. You need this update on a clean G4TW game for it to work...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 17:30

foxeye2 wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
Some like myself have the updated version of the game but the crack is a little faulty so a crack only will likely solve our problems.

We are not sure we can do that at this point. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:33

Only 3 years and 4 weeks to wait  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Honestly thanks so much G4TW, much prefer your versions and can't wait to add this to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:36

Ɛɗιη wrote:
foxeye2 wrote:
Shamrock wrote:

You guys could help a lotta people out just by uploading about 20mb of data and possibly save them the trouble of downloading the update all over again...so give a brother a little break mate xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:40

foxeye2 wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
foxeye2 wrote:
Shamrock wrote:

You guys could help a lotta people out just by uploading about 20mb of data and save possibly save them the trouble of downloading the update all over again...so give a brother a little break mate xD
As said before, we do not have the possibility to create a Ultimate Fix for The Sims 4, like we do for The Sims 3.
Consequently, if you have gotten an update and a fix by another provider, we cannot guarantee that you haven't tampered with the game itself.

Our release is pre-cracked, and it will work with a clean G4TW game up to City Living. This is the last release we have made of this game, and we remain consistent in our releases.
This release is not a full 20Gb repack, it is just the last update, and weighs 4Gb.

Sorry, mate, but your request is not technically feasible.
Thank you for your understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:43

I am just curious if it will be okay to use the same Sims 4 folder from Users/YourUser/Documents/Electronic Arts that I used with the Alternative method. Like should my save games be okay and everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:46

Sydian wrote:I am just curious if it will be okay to use the same Sims 4 folder from Users/YourUser/Documents/Electronic Arts that I used with the Alternative method. Like should my save games be okay and everything?
I believe that should be fine.
No guarantee, but I don't see why it would not work. Both games are updated at the same version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:49

I am using a proxy but how do i find the download?

EDIT: NVM, found it

Last edited by MrMonty96 on Mon 15 May 2017, 17:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:52

Ya'll please remember to seed when your download is done! It makes the download faster for others! I know all of us would appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:56

thank you all so much for the hard work!! Smile Really appreciate it!! <3 
When my torrent is done, do I just copy and paste it into my Program Files / Sims 4 folder? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 17:59

Oh god, is tthe first time I'm that early for a new update and now is taking me: 3 weeks, 1 week, 2 day, 8 hours, one year, two years, lol. Well I guess my computer will be on all day.... But my patience will pay, for waiting for this update and waiting for the dowload.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:04

The link i clicked cannot be reached right here, it said: "This site cannot be reached." with a piece of corner-folded paper that has a sad face on it (creepyyy)...What should i do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:06

purplepumpkins wrote:thank you all so much for the hard work!! Smile Really appreciate it!! <3 
When my torrent is done, do I just copy and paste it into my Program Files / Sims 4 folder? Smile
Hello,

Instructions are included in the download.
But yes, with this text file, you will find a folder. The content of this folder need to be copied and pasted to the game folder like you said. Of course, you will need to replace files.
That's all that's needed, crack is included!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:07

Shamrock wrote:
purplepumpkins wrote:thank you all so much for the hard work!! Smile Really appreciate it!! <3 
Hello,

But yes, with this text file, you will find a folder. The content of this folder need to be copied and pasted to the game folder like you said. Of course, you will need to replace files.
Shamrock, last question.
Can I paste it over infinite loading skidrow update ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:07

lamyoonghin wrote:The link i clicked cannot be reached right here, it said: "This site cannot be reached." with a piece of corner-folded paper that has a sad face on it (creepyyy)...What should i do?
That's because it's a piratebay website and sometimes it gets blocked.. try this: 
https://tinyurl.com/k9p7qog

Admin edit: Link shortened.
~Ɛɗιη

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:11

Max420420420 wrote:
Shamrock wrote:
Hello,

Shamrock, last question.
Can I paste it over infinite loading skidrow update ?
I don't know.
I have no idea what this crack does... so I really don't know...  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:29

Hi Guys I have reinstalled all my sims 4 G4TW as I couldn't get the TaraC's version to work very well, I just want to thank you all for that download and even more so for the New Reloaded one today I am currently downloading it, I know it will take a while  and I don't mind we have all been waiting for it to come from you guys, When I downloaded Taracs version the first time it took me 23hours LOL so I can wait .....
MANY MANY THANKS TO G4TW  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 18:47

I had an Origin error when running the x64 exe on both the Reloaded version and the new FitGirl repack, but the actual TS4.exe would instead work.

Does this G4TW download share the same issue -  I want to check before I go through the download process again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:00

Hi, could you provide just the crack only? So that those people who downloaded the alternative one could just copy the crack over and not downloading a huge file again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:13

s e e d p l e a s e

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:14

does the endless loading screen fixed ? i cant wait to download it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:16

Beatoften wrote:s e e d p l e a s e

every one is trying to download so there is no one to seed it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top