Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 19 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 12:36

i still haven't finished the download yet, but what should i do if my game was stuck on infinite loading screen, how would i exit the game? 

or should i apply the temporary fix before i do anything, as soon as the download is done and installed...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 12:46

Amii3e wrote:i still haven't finished the download yet, but what should i do if my game was stuck on infinite loading screen, how would i exit the game? 

or should i apply the temporary fix before i do anything, as soon as the download is done and installed...
Exit infinite loading screen:
ALT+CTRL+DEL - goto Taskmanager - Processes
End The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 12:51

I still cant play the sims even with the temp fix... after choosing the Family i Just get the infinite loading... help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 12:52

Tarac wrote:
Amii3e wrote:i still haven't finished the download yet, but what should i do if my game was stuck on infinite loading screen, how would i exit the game? 

Exit infinite loading screen:
ALT+CTRL+DEL - goto Taskmanager - Processes
End The Sims 4

thank you!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 13:10

Thank you The_Gh0stm4n 
My game works perfectly now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 13:15

maripond wrote:Hello ! First of all thank you so much for Ghostman for the temporary fix ! I just have a (little) problem. Like others said, I have blank spaces where it should be written create a sim or any new additions of the update. I searched and I finally know what it is : it's because my game is in french and with the update of Edin we only have the english language ! Is it possible to have all the language files ? Because I can't seem to find it on Google and the only solution would be to download the crack of reloaded and I don't have the courage  Oh my...
Language files can be found HERE
Extract with Winrar
Place the folders in the main directory of The Sims 4 folder in Program Files (Not in Documents)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 14:46

Hi Guys.. the link is working for you?

I cant see any download in the link posted by Edin... (https://goo.gl/xCmds3)
all I see is error 502..

can somoene help ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 14:47

I cant get the password, please tell me

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 May 2017, 15:15

T0mT0mT0m wrote:Hi Guys.. the link is working for you?

I cant see any download in the link posted by Edin... (https://goo.gl/xCmds3)
all I see is error 502..

can somoene help ?

You can also get it on the website. TPB is down regularly, but it's always temporary.

Hoanghang73 wrote:I cant get the password, please tell me

Password?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 May 2017, 16:09

DemyStn wrote:Thank you guys! I've been waiting so long for this!!! (although I had in mind that it would be provided just before my school finals. My luck is a beach)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No worries @DemyStn, given the minimalistic content of this update you probably won't be distracted for too long, from studying.  Haters gonna hate  Razz

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Hoanghang73 wrote:(...)

Password?

Paaaaaaasssssssssword ?!1111111 How dare one bring this up!  jocolor
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 16:24

the noise i just made .. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 16:30

My friend installed every TS4 pack from here and the toddlers update and moved TS4 to Program Files (x86) before installing expansions and He's getting the "Unable to Start Origin" error. 

Would the temporary fix possibly fix his game?

He's on 32 bit Windows 7 if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 16:58

jodogg7 wrote:My friend installed every TS4 pack from here and the toddlers update and moved TS4 to Program Files (x86) before installing expansions and He's getting the "Unable to Start Origin" error. 

hello there ^^ maybe it's because your friend didn't turn off Antivirus and firewall before installed TS4 so their Antivirus software detect some off ".dll" (such as RldOrigin_x64_ext.dll, RldOrigin.dll ) files as  viruses and destroy them. I think they should REunzip last expansion file and retry.
I have the same problem yesterday but after some tries, I finally success.
Goodluck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:01

narusan wrote:
jodogg7 wrote:My friend installed every TS4 pack from here and the toddlers update and moved TS4 to Program Files (x86) before installing expansions and He's getting the "Unable to Start Origin" error. 

hello there ^^ maybe it's because your friend didn't turn off Antivirus and firewall before installed TS4 so their Antivirus software detect some off ".dll" (such as RldOrigin_x64_ext.dll, RldOrigin.dll ) files as  viruses and destroy them. I think they should REunzip last expansion file and retry.
I have the same problem yesterday but after some tries, I finally success.
Goodluck!
GHe said before that he had turned off his anti virus. He said everything worked fine up until City Living.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:02

So i've added the update, added the temp fix, and it still did not work. (infinite loading screens)
I uninstalled completely, then reinstalled base game, and added all my updates in order.
NOW i'm getting this error..

Unable to start:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged. 
Please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

I don't have an antivirus running (as its past my subscription)
I really don't know what to do.
Help. x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:27

FearlessSiren wrote:Hello! I have been a lurker for a while now but I wanted to post because I am having issues I hope someone is familiar with here.

Silly me, I forgot to turn off my anti-virus before installing. Now everything is disabled and I re-copied the lastest set of files (vampires) and I still get origin popping up and the "origin needs to be running" error when I try and play.

My files are in the program files (x86)\ The Sims 4 directory.

Any advice? help? Smile

I blocked the TS4.exe file from trying to access the internet and that worked for me! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:41

Hey everybody!

I downloaded and installed the vampires game pack from here, but the game freezes at the loading screen. 
Did anyone find a fix? 

The fix with the new _game / game folder did not work for me.

The strange thing is, when i tried to start the game yesterday it was really hopefull and it showed the next start up screen.
Now it just freezes when loading the game / the loading screen. 

Please help this hardcore day 1 the Sims fan! 

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 17 May 2017, 18:43

Just a reminder that, if you have a specific problem, it's best to open a topic here.
We have a hard time keeping track of all these individual replies, thank you!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:44

Have you started the games as Administrator ?
The new Game_/Game contains anew RldOrigin.ini (Eglish) and maybe you changed to another language earlier on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:45

finding all these fixes and updates frustrating as none appear to work or they work and then other parts of the game wont work like loading houses from library or build mode not loading, I am desperatly wanting to play my game  and I cannot  because of the updates and fixes please advise if there will be a new repacked torrent to cover all these issues soon ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 18:46

Yes i did run the game as an admin and i did not change the language, fellow Dutchie Wink i like to play the game in English. But thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:11

Thank you thank you thank you omg I just - this is the best day ever!!
I have a test on Friday but who even cares alalalalala I don't alaalallaal Smile

I'm overjoyed excuse me c: <3 Love you so much everyone from G4TW!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:19

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello all!

People have been messaging me through various means asking about these issues; due to personal/family-related circumstances I am not that often on here anymore.

I might have something though, that could help you out. I have not downloaded the above G4TW repack due to time constraints, but in the meantime I actually started over and created another repack, which as of now (and I think I can speak on behalf of the team) I would like to avoid releasing, as it would mean for you to essentially re-download a new torrent.

So what you do AFTER you applied the G4TW repack of toddlers is this. Go to where you installed The Sims 4 to. Then rename the Game folder. See my screenshot here. I renamed it to Game_ .

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 19 379ac818067a42c9bd43e964c5dbbf47

Now, once you renamed the folder, please download this temporary fix here, from one of the mirrors:
https://goo.gl/PXDcXa
http://tinyurl.com/lvkz2nc
https://goo.gl/72l06q

This is another "Game" folder, packed in a .rar archive. You place that new Game-folder inside your The Sims 4 installation folder. In my above screenshot, the new "Game" is marked accordingly. Then you go inside the new "Game", then under Bin, and start the game with your TS4.exe. I noticed the game now takes significantly longer to start up, but by this method I was able to load my old savefile.

I assume these problems are due to some 'technicality' with the G4TW release, which as of now I have not been able to pinpoint more precisely. Please try this workaround, and let us know in this thread here about your progress! And good luck for now. Smile

Thanks for your help but it seems I can't extract the RLDOrigin_ext.dll file even if I disable the antivirus. It just says that there is an error extracting it. I have tried with both 7zip and winRar. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 19:39

Thank you @The_gh0stm4n i can finally play with toddlers and vampires without delays!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:30

So I downloaded the update and tried creating a sim and the only thing that would show up in CAS was the sims an the buttons on the top right that didn't even work. So I decided to just reinstall the game because it was getting a bit messy and i stopped playing with the households I had. I just finished reinstalling everything and adding the fix and the CAS is still not working. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:43

The fix makes my game load real slow at first but after I saved and quit and load it back up it loads like normal again.

Thanks so much!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:57

Cronos91 wrote:
Thanks for your help but it seems I can't extract the RLDOrigin_ext.dll file even if I disable the antivirus. It just says that there is an error extracting it. I have tried with both 7zip and winRar. Any ideas?
Why try to extract RLDOrigin.ext.dll ?
Aren't you confused with RldOrigin.ini  (or just RldOrigin on some computers) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top