Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 20 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:43

The fix makes my game load real slow at first but after I saved and quit and load it back up it loads like normal again.

Thanks so much!! Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 20:57

Cronos91 wrote:
Thanks for your help but it seems I can't extract the RLDOrigin_ext.dll file even if I disable the antivirus. It just says that there is an error extracting it. I have tried with both 7zip and winRar. Any ideas?
Why try to extract RLDOrigin.ext.dll ?
Aren't you confused with RldOrigin.ini  (or just RldOrigin on some computers) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:07

Tarac wrote:
Cronos91 wrote:
Thanks for your help but it seems I can't extract the RLDOrigin_ext.dll file even if I disable the antivirus. It just says that there is an error extracting it. I have tried with both 7zip and winRar. Any ideas?
I try to extract the downloaded fix's zip but it stops while extracting due to the "RLDOrigin_ext.dll" file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:34

Cronos91 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Cronos91 wrote:
I try to extract the downloaded fix's zip but it stops while extracting due to the "RLDOrigin_ext.dll" file.
Download again and extract ith Winrar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:50

Hey guys! I have a small problem after i did the solution. My game has stopped working when i save my game. what should i do to fix it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 21:50

Tarac wrote:
Cronos91 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Cronos91 wrote:
Download again and extract ith Winrar

Solved... Even if the rar gave me error I can still play and the fix works fine. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 20 Empty CAS problem

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:13

anndreem wrote:So I downloaded the update and tried creating a sim and the only thing that would show up in CAS was the sims an the buttons on the top right that didn't even work. So I decided to just reinstall the game because it was getting a bit messy and i stopped playing with the households I had. I just finished reinstalling everything and adding the fix and the CAS is still not working. Any ideas?
I had the same problem, but i fixed it and now it works fine. The problem was in cc/mod folder, so i suggest you if you have lot of cc/mods move your mods from document folder or where you have this file to your desktop and run the game to see if CAS work correctly, if it does then that means there is problem with your cc/mod. The next step might be time consuming but make a new folder and move all your cc/mods files to it, move now empty mods folder from desktop to documents back and little by little add cc/mods files to it and check by running the game each time to see if CAS is working. In my case the problem was in more columns mod, so if you have background/theme or these kind of mods remove them first and check CAS. I'm sorry if it sounds complicated but that method worked for me and I hope that it will work for you too, please pm me or reply to this comment if it worked or not, because I also thought that reinstaling would help but it didn't Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 23:04

Hey! quick question, will this download also be on mega anytime soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 23:15

My niece having fun with it now. Took me to hours to figure out to add one of the files to my avg exceptions list and it runs find now. Good Job Game4theworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 00:23

Thank you G4TW staff for this long-awaited fix!
For the records, I too had the "endless loading" problem at first: I could load the main screen, go to the world map, select my favourite family and then the game would go on loading forever.
But the "temp fix" posted few pages back in thi thread helped a lot! Now my game works perfectly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 00:30

should i install the toddlers update and test it to see if i get the infinite loading screen, then do the fix if i had the problem. Or should i install the update and do the fix straight away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 00:52

I see that many people here did not need the temp fix. If I were you, I 'd try loading the game without the fix, and add it later only if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 03:25

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Works perfectly for me!   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 03:55

Worked to me perfectly   Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 05:06

its only giving me the optins to modify fix or uninstall the game

this is the problem i am running into Ermahgerd 
any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 06:11

My game works now! I don't know how because i did not change anything! I allready did the temp fix before and it did not work, but now somehow it did. 

Hope it will continue working Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 08:52

Well, mine is finally running. Put the mods in, very slowly bit by bit and checking if it works continuously. AND all of a sudden Cas shivering, only sim to be seen, no option to change. Closed game with Task manager. Reloaded and tried a lot. After loading forever it opened, But I could not do anything. No tools, no camera, nothing. The culprit's ( maybe all 4, ) where

UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.6  I think this might be the main culprit, have not checked. I have certain things together in files and this one had these 4 in it )
ob_2 x SIP_7_080216
NoClothesChangeAnim
MM_BGglassDoorFixes

These 4 are now removed and everything works purrrrrrrrrfectly. thank you again, all of you
All Hail Carlos!
Having 5 165  mods in my game You can imagine how long it took Smile

Last edited by Loonieloose on Thu 18 May 2017, 08:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 09:47

Thank you SO MUCH!!! You guys are amazing, I absolutely love this forum even when you're not giving out awesomeness haha.

City Living for Xmas and now this just a couple of days before my birthday!!!
Download isn't too slow today, and I'll make sure I seed to succeed  Wink 

***You don't have to eat a Troll to experience True Happiness***
Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 12:23

My game still doesn't work after the temporary fix. Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 12:44

You guys I've tried EVERYTHING and I still get the Origin popup. I don't get it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 14:39

Hi, i am new to the forum but I have been reading topics about toddlers since january. Finally, I downloaded update from piratebay, I have found link on this site of course. Everything seems to be working fine, but since update my sims are waking up every 15 sim minutes Sad Is it some kind of bug? How can I fix this? (sorry for my english by the way).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 14:44

MothsAndMagpies wrote:You guys I've tried EVERYTHING and I still get the Origin popup. I don't get it Sad
I have the same problem, I've turned off my anti-virus, disconnected the internet, added the sims 4 folder to anti-virus exclusions, taken out my cc, reinstalled from city living, but it hasn't worked. Not sure what to do from here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 16:25

Although I got everything working like a charm, I'll still stick to ZLOrigin. No cracks, no Anti-virus problems. Login, download and play.
(Sorry had to remove my pages on account of Electronic Arts, Mega and Stack)
Over 20.000 vistors apparently attracted too much attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 17:16

There's only one issue now really. when you get your sims to do stuff they do the task forever. you have to make them stop they don't automatically. Also my sims never know what to do so they just sit there until you tell them to do something. My friend is having the same issue its not a huge deal but gets super annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 19:08

Hello, I'm new here. Thank you for your gigantic work! Unfortunately, it does not work for me. Before, the game did not work "sims 4 crashed error". Now I have an error "origin is not running". I installed the game, all the add-ons plus the toddler update. Thank you for your help !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 19:23

Loonieloose wrote:Well, mine is finally running. Put the mods in, very slowly bit by bit and checking if it works continuously. AND all of a sudden Cas shivering, only sim to be seen, no option to change. Closed game with Task manager. Reloaded and tried a lot. After loading forever it opened, But I could not do anything. No tools, no camera, nothing. The culprit's ( maybe all 4, ) where

UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.6  I think this might be the main culprit, have not checked. I have certain things together in files and this one had these 4 in it )
ob_2 x SIP_7_080216
NoClothesChangeAnim
MM_BGglassDoorFixes

These 4 are now removed and everything works purrrrrrrrrfectly. thank you again, all of you
All Hail Carlos!
Having 5 165  mods in my game You can imagine how long it took Smile

Where are these found? Because my game with mods only shows Sim in CAS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 20:41

In the mods folder, I have over 5000 mods, in different files, worked through the whole lot and found those 4 in one of my files which I named<  game changers>, After I removed the whole file, I did not have the problem. With you it can be different mods. Did the game run properly without any mods at first? Mine did. Then I got impatient and plonked all my 5000+ mods in at the same time. Than I had that problem.Started a new Vanilla game and added the mods slowly, double checking all the time. Once again, patience is a virtue. Do not be too hasty! Smile I learned the hard way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top