Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:14

does the endless loading screen fixed ? i cant wait to download it

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:16

Beatoften wrote:s e e d p l e a s e

every one is trying to download so there is no one to seed it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:20

Ɛɗιη wrote:Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

https://goo.gl/xCmds3

Like how slow? Cause i've been waiting a wile now..i can launch the game , create sims or load games just perfectly until i press play on a household...it just loads..and loads..etc etc...It's not frozen it looks like it works perfectly but...it's been like 30 min and the little plumbot just keeps on spining and spinning and i memorised all the tips and tricks that show up below by now and i did think that it's because my PC just isn't up to part anymore but then i wouldn't be able to start the tgame in the first place right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:21

Well, I officially love you.. Hope you are ok with that  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:24

stace132 wrote:

ya well i just watched the seeders drop from 5 people to 4 so im pretty sure zombie adolf hitler just downloaded the crack before returning to the grave like the jerk he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:25

busy downloading. Will take 8 hours, but that's nothing. used to these slow speeds. actually quite fast for me!!!!  Smile
thank you soooo much for this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:28

sooty606 wrote:I had an Origin error when running the x64 exe on both the Reloaded version and the new FitGirl repack, but the actual TS4.exe would instead work.

Does this G4TW download share the same issue -  I want to check before I go through the download process again?
I fixed it by going to Bin folder and deleting rld

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:35

stace132 wrote:

Question, what does it mean seed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:38

Max420420420 wrote:
sooty606 wrote:I had an Origin error when running the x64 exe on both the Reloaded version and the new FitGirl repack, but the actual TS4.exe would instead work.

Does this G4TW download share the same issue -  I want to check before I go through the download process again?
I fixed it by going to Bin folder and deleting rld
Thanks. I'll be sure to try that in a bit and see if that works for me.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work for me.

Last edited by sooty606 on Mon 15 May 2017, 19:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:41

Sena wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

https://goo.gl/xCmds3

Like how slow? Cause i've been waiting a wile now..i can launch the game , create sims or load games just perfectly until i press play on a household...it just loads..and loads..etc etc...It's not frozen it looks like it works perfectly but...it's been like 30 min and the little plumbot just keeps on spining and spinning and i memorised all the tips and tricks that show up below by now and i did think that it's because my PC just isn't up to part anymore but then i wouldn't be able to start the tgame in the first place right?
Hello,

You do need to download the update and crack, then apply it, before playing again. Sorry, it seems you think we mean the game will be slow. But that's not the case.
Download of the crack will be slow at first.

Also, if your computer cannot run the game, it may still start, but it will crash at some point or another.
Did you check the specs?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 19:44

Beatoften wrote:
stace132 wrote:

ya well i just watched the seeders drop from 5 people to 4 so im pretty sure zombie adolf hitler just downloaded the crack before returning to the grave like the jerk he is

That's not even possible, since the crack isn't included as a solitary file.
But if you must know, I had to restart my PC so I wasn't seeding for a few minutes Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:48

There are only three seeders now  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 19:55

I'm seeing 5 in Utorrent (not including myself). You should never rely on the information TPB gives you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:56

0.3 kb download speed Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 19:57

That's better than none at all Razz Laughing 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:59

I Love you guys so much ,I listened to the advice and took time to play other games during the wait sucks i wont have time to play during training but ill make time i waited sooooooo long well worth it even had time to update my mods folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:00

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Beatoften wrote:
stace132 wrote:

But if you must know, I had to restart my PC so I wasn't seeding for a few minutes Razz
 Were you the awesome seeder who teased me with a 8 meg a second download then vanished when I got happy and excited? lol IAmSoHappyEmergahwd My speeds are all over the place. From less than 1k to 2-3meg now but not steady at all. Sad  People are downloading from me pretty good though. My upload speed it maxed out.

Back to top Go down

212.6kb/s I think its flying!!!! using Vuze

Back to top Go down

Downloaded 584 Mb.  Why God. Why God. Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 20:09

MommyMayhem wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
Beatoften wrote:
stace132 wrote:

Were you the awesome seeder who teased me with a 8 meg a second download then vanished when I got happy and excited? lol IAmSoHappyEmergahwd My speeds are all over the place. From less than 1k to 2-3meg now but not steady at all. Sad  People are downloading from me pretty good though. My upload speed it maxed out.

I wish, mine is horrible Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:10

Not sure if this question was asked already or not. Sorry if it was, but do I have to delete ZLOrigin and Zclient?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:23

some people are a bit greedy there are 658 leachers now. And only 3 seeders. How are we supposed to be having fun?? i know its it not your fault but what like ugh. 17.08% been downloading all day on really fast internet...sad just sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:26

Ɛɗιη wrote:
Beatoften wrote:
stace132 wrote:

first of all how dare u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:34

Well my estimated time of completion is 2 years and 8 hours, take that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 20:38

holy it was 600kb/s WOWOWOWOWOW

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 20:47

emca00101 wrote:some people are a bit greedy there are 658 leachers now. And only 3 seeders. How are we supposed to be having fun?? i know its it not your fault but what like ugh. 17.08% been downloading all day on really fast internet...sad just sad

I think you misunderstand how torrenting works. Until you are seeding the entire file (and thus, have completed the download yourself), you are all leechers. You all depend mostly on my uploadspeed, and that of the few people that have completed the file by now. Until more people have downloaded more pieces from me and the other seeds, it's going to be slow. 
Those leechers are not of the "hit and run" type, they're simply people who do not have the complete file yet. Until they do, and exit their client before seeding to 1.000 ratio, they don't classify as greedy.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 20:48

Beatoften wrote:
Ɛɗιη wrote:
Beatoften wrote:
stace132 wrote:

first of all how dare u

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
I had little choice. My ISP doesn't like P2P and their modems have a firmware that messes with it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top