Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 22 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 15 May 2017, 16:26

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

Here it finally is! 

Download list

Please keep in mind that it will be SLOW at first.

Patience is a virtue. Tea 1

Edit: see this topic for a possible fix with the endless loading screens!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 10:45

Thank you so much for this info!!!!! hugs and double hugs

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 10:49

sooty606 wrote:
Ahza Moncha wrote:Have any MAC users successfully installed the DLC?
I've been using the "Wine Development" app to run the new update. TS4.exe opens up fine with this, but I'll still experience crashes a few minutes into gameplay. Whereas TS4.exe still has the Origin error and I can't figure a way to bypass it for more stable gameplay...

Try out Wine Development though, I think it runs better than the Wineskin used for previous Sims 4 updates.
Thanks but I still use wine, it's just that only the base game shows as installed even though I've installed all the other game packs. The problem started with the recent update but I think I will try wine development.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:32

Tarac wrote:
Amii3e wrote:
Loonieloose wrote:I always open my game from C: Program files if installed here or ( Windows 10 )/ sims 4/ game/ bin/ and then right click on TS4 x64 run as administrator. Important!!!!!! otherwise you will get the origin not running error.
Your game could also be installed in program files ( 86 ) Sims4/ game/ bin

ohh.. i have a shortcut on my desktop,   i just double click it and it opens my game, could i just right click and run as admin and play it from there?
Yes you can rightclick and then run as admin, but I tend to forget that often, so I made it permanent

Rightclick on the shortcut
Select Properties
Select Shortcut
Select Advanced
Tick Run as Administrator
Click OK

Now your shortcut will always open the game as an Administrator.

thank you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:34

I'm still having the infinite loading issue when i add the temp fix even i delete the sims 4 folder at mydocument/electronic arts, and i tried the game without CC/mods still my game stuck at the loading screen  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 12:20

Is anyone else having a problem where mods aren't showing up in the game after the most recent update? Its as if my mods folder doesn't even exist. Can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue though so I've no clue what I'm doing wrong  Why God.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 22 Empty Loading Screen time

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 14:49

Hello,

I updated the game. Usually, if I have a new update, I clear out my Save folder and try a new family for a few days to see everything is okay.

I created a family and moved them in but I cannot play them because the loading screen keeps going for hours - up to 3 or 4 hours continuously - I finally had to shut down the game with Task Manager.

I've uninstalled, removed all mods, removed save games, etc., and the problem still continues. I don't have any CC.

Is anyone else having this problem? How do I solve it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 15:03

sedgers wrote:Is anyone else having a problem where mods aren't showing up in the game after the most recent update? Its as if my mods folder doesn't even exist. Can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue though so I've no clue what I'm doing wrong  Why God.
Did you enable your mods in the game options? After the update you have to enable them again, I forgot and was confused as well until I checked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 16:10

shweta wrote:Hello,

I updated the game. Usually, if I have a new update, I clear out my Save folder and try a new family for a few days to see everything is okay.

I created a family and moved them in but I cannot play them because the loading screen keeps going for hours - up to 3 or 4 hours continuously - I finally had to shut down the game with Task Manager.

I've uninstalled, removed all mods, removed save games, etc., and the problem still continues. I don't have any CC.

Is anyone else having this problem? How do I solve it?

yeah there's a fix for it Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires official G4TW release OUT NOW! - Page 22 Empty TS4 - KEEPS LOADING [HELP!]

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 17:39

Hi so I need help and everything's perfectly fine, I downloaded and installed everything the way it should be. All the mods and cc's are in the game and when I put a lot or enter a household, I always get stuck in the loading screen. I tried removing all the cc's and yet it still loads until who knows when. Please help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 17:41

Im having the same problem as u... even with the fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 17:55

Nvm..I did the fix and it worked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 17:59

Almost everyone can play with the fix but i cant and no one help me...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 May 2017, 18:32

Going to close this thread now, since this section here is not meant for actual support. Smile  Again: read the guide about the endless loading screens very carefully. I know reading is not cool (anymore) these days, but please try making more of an effort.

You actually have to rename (or move out) your old "Game"-subfolder. THEN you put in the new Game-subfolder included in the temp fix. You cannot just merge folders like with the regular Ultimate fixes back then. 

For more support, please search existing threads in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or open a new topic there. 'Thank you'-messages can be posted in this section, if you like.

Have fun everybody, and good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top