Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I play The Sims 2 base game only without installing any of the expansion packs? (Sims 2 Complete Collection torrent)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I play The Sims 2 base game only without installing any of the expansion packs? (Sims 2 Complete Collection torrent) Empty How do I play The Sims 2 base game only without installing any of the expansion packs? (Sims 2 Complete Collection torrent)

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:41

Please help. I finished downloading TS2 from your website (torrent) and I torrented then extracted it with the base game and all the other expansion files. How can I only install the base game? Cause I don't really want the other expansion packs.

Back to top Go down

How do I play The Sims 2 base game only without installing any of the expansion packs? (Sims 2 Complete Collection torrent) Empty Re: How do I play The Sims 2 base game only without installing any of the expansion packs? (Sims 2 Complete Collection torrent)

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 12:56

Xyolis wrote:Please help. I finished downloading TS2 from your website (torrent) and I torrented then extracted it with the base game and all the other expansion files. How can I only install the base game? Cause I don't really want the other expansion packs.

I was looking at my files and I think the only possible way is that you have to install the base game + Mansion and Garden stuff (SP9) since the crack is there. And only SP9 will launch the game. If that doesn't work then I'm sorry to say you have to install everything. 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top