Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Empty The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 21:38

I have a problem with the last installation for THE SIMS 4 "The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling".
When I installed it the game "stoped working". I mean, I can start the game and even create my sim but I can't play with the family. Do you think I did somthing wrong?  DedicatedToLorilihim  
Before intalling "The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling" I was able to play just fine. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Thanks for your time Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Empty Re: The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 21:58

Please apply this fix

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-possible-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-missing-language-strings-g4tw-toddlers-repack#

Have you removed Mods, tray and saves out of Documents/ElectronicArts/the sims 4 before Installing vampires and toddlers? Move, not Copy paste See what happens after applying the fix. Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Empty Re: The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jun 2019, 21:34

I can't download link 

General Error
Could not mysql_connect to 192.168.100.113:3315

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 18 Jun 2019, 23:25

Amela wrote:I can't download link 

General Error
Could not mysql_connect to 192.168.100.113:3315

Welcome to the Forum @Amela and I apologize for the belated response,

Sometimes these download links don't work, and we have to "deal with it". Also you should know that we are using advertising on these download links. More information can be found here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum

Cookie from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top