Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 19:48

Some got it early even though tomorrow is official released.

Let's cross our fingers hoping for a pirated version!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 03:01

Pretty sure ZLOrigin will release soon

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 11:55

Bear in mind that Parenthood will be released in Europe on Thursday 1st of June

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 12:35

Tarac wrote:Bear in mind that Parenthood will be released in Europe on Thursday 1st of June

Okay WhatDidUJustCallMe?

2 more days  WhatDidUJustCallMe? or on worst case, weeks or months. If ZLOrigin does not have parenthood that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:18

I have to disagree with Tarac that Europe release date is 1st June, because I am Pole and I had watched a video from Polish youtuber that uploaded parenthood today. I don't know if she get early access like some others youtubers, but I know that she upload sims video whenever they came out and on the other hand when parenthood trailer was released it said that premiere day would be 30th May worldwide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 15:32

additional DLC's for the Sims have sofar always been distributed in Europe on Thursday, 2 days behind America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:21

SimsAddict21
Youtubers have an early access to the game so they receive it earlier than us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:28

I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 16:30

Elena Jackson wrote:I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile
It's my guess you'll have to wait till Friday/Saturday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 17:46

Tarac wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:I've also read somewhere in this forum that the ZlOrigin is pretty quick with the update ( the 1.30 update came really fast when it was available). I hope it will be the same thing for the parenthood game! Can't wait to play it Smile
It's my guess you'll have to wait till Friday/Saturday

Let's all just wait and listen to Tarac, I am sure he knows more than us.

Youtubers get early codes in favor to increase the sales of game packs. Mostly.

I still hope we will get torrent file of parenthood (As second way to download the new pack)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:09

I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:17

Tarac wrote:I'm also looking forward to a CRACK.
Of course, when ZLOrigin comes with it by (hopefully) the end of this week I'll certainly use it.

With ZLOrigin I always have the feeling "When it is too good to be true, it probably isn't true"
Everything depends on Zclient (zloemu). When that's gone, you can't play the games anymore.
Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that they can keep up "the good work" for many years to come.

And btw, I know just as much about ZLOrigin as any other on this forum. It's not my invention. My only contribution is providing a guide on how to install and of course endless testing for virusses/malware. Time and time again after installing, deleting, installing.
End of this week as in, Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:26

thekillergreece wrote:

If I understand correctly, sims 4 packs from ZLOrigin are not cracked? I sincerely hope someone would be able to crack the new gamepack. I got the latest pack (toddlers, vampires, etc) from torrent file that games4world uploaded days ago.

No, Sims 4 packs via ZLOrigin are not cracked. They are the genuine official packs. Iin this case it's Origin that has been cracked.
Reason why I believe that Electronic Arts / Origin are frantically trying to stop this.
Because all it needs now is 1 person at zloemu buying the game, add it to his/her official Origin account then transfer it to the cracked Origin version and the whole world can enjoy it free of charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:33

Tarac wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

No, Sims 4 packs via ZLOrigin are not cracked. They are the genuine official packs. Iin this case it's Origin that has been cracked.
Reason why I believe that Electronic Arts / Origin are frantically trying to stop this.
Because all it needs now is 1 person at zloemu buying the game, add it to his/her official Origin account then transfer it to the cracked Origin version and the whole world can enjoy it free of charge.

Isn't that too risky for the person? I mean, what if the EA/Origin catches the suspect behind all of these? o.O
By the way, if they are not cracked that means the CRACKED packs will take longer time to wait over the... packs on ZLOrigin? If it's that case, I might just give it a go downloading ZLOrigin, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:51

thekillergreece wrote:
Tarac wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:

Isn't that too risky for the person? I mean, what if the EA/Origin catches the suspect behind all of these? o.O
By the way, if they are not cracked that means the CRACKED packs will take longer time to wait over the... packs on ZLOrigin? If it's that case, I might just give it a go downloading ZLOrigin, etc.
Reason why ZLOrigin has changed the installationcodes to a serie of just letters like HURRDURRHERPDERPZDRM as shown nowadays.
Reloaded did something simular and their productcodes frequently ended in RLD. I think in this case the DRM is significant, just "giving the finger" to Origin (cracking the DRM security of Origin, Digital Rights Management).
When I first loaded the game via ZLOrigin the real productcode was still mentioned but after that it rapidly changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:08

The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:14

The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

How is not as good as we expect ? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:14

TheSkillz wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect
That's always the case. The trailer looks good but the game itself is mostly disappointing.
And about ZLOrigin, just wait and see. Maybe things are a bit more complicated that what we think. (kind of copy/paste between the real Origin and the cracked Origin).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:17

My Zclient doesn't want to log it. it's updating and then disconnect ! it's always doing this... HELP !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:19

well Parenthood does come out in Europe on the 30th of may. I read it on the dutch website of the sims 4. But I also think that we need to wait a few days before it comes on Zlorigin Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:21

Tarac wrote:
TheSkillz wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect
That's always the case. The trailer looks good but the game itself is mostly disappointing.
And about ZLOrigin, just wait and see. Maybe things are a bit more complicated that what we think. (kind of copy/paste between the real Origin and the cracked Origin).

I don't think I will be dissapointed. I rarely get dissapointed, really. New stuff means more hours to play and what not! Still hoping for EA to release sims 4 pets soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:23

the pets pack will come out in fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:23

Elena Jackson wrote:the pets pack will come out in fall.
Any form of proof to back up your claim? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:25

Elena Jackson wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

How is not as good as we expect ? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I just read some reviews on internet. But i need to convince myself about game pack. It's a good fact, that the game pack is avalaible to buy on Origin, even though european release it's on 1 June.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:35

thekillergreece
 Smile i've Watch a lot of YouTube videos where they said that simsguru (or someone else-not sure who lol) found code in the sims game ( like they did before the toddlers come out- they found clues about a possible toddlers update). I read also on the sims community that it will be the next expansion pack. It might come out this summer or fall (personaly do not think that it will come out this summer, since they already did Parenthood and a athetletic stuffs pack will come out). They also always take their time for a expansion pack that's why they always do stuffs packs to make us wait and enjoy news things while they are working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top