Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 31 May 2017, 22:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone!

Surprisingly enough, we already have a torrent for the latest DLC! 

Download list

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:35

is this the cracked v ? Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:37

elhamgamal wrote:is this the cracked v ? Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd
Yes this is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:49

Kshin12 wrote:
elhamgamal wrote:is this the cracked v ? Ermahgerd Ermahgerd Ermahgerd
Yes this is
:$ :$ :$ :$ oh i don't know what to say to you friends thank you
thank you for everyone cracked it i will cry  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 23:51

I just came to check the forum again, not expecting much when suddenly WILD DLC APPEARS

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:11

Wow, that took like no time. With all these packs and stuff out, i guess it's time for me to dive back into The Sims. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:18

Wow, that was fast. Thank you! I take it this doesn't suffer from ELSD (Eternal Loading Screen Disorder)?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:20

Dead Sim wrote:Wow, that was fast. Thank you! I take it this doesn't suffer from ELSD (Eternal Loading Screen Disorder)?

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

In the install guide, there is a recommendation to rename or move/delete the old "Game"-subfolder inside your TS4 installation, prior to applying this new update. You should do that, and when you apply the new update, there will also be a fresh "Game"-folder that will hopefully solve 95% of ELSD-cases.

Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:33

Thank you for getting the download up so quick. Great work.  Just a quick question,if I may?  I have the sims 4 and all packs ect bought,will this download work with bought games?   Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:34

Finally figured out my problem!! (it was internal, to do with not updated wifi drivers - that I cannot update cause there aren't updates, so I'm resorting to wire connection) 
Thank you so much for the work you do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 00:59

Oh my goodness thank you!!!! downloading right now, thank goodness. 
(I couldn't understand ANY of the 'ZLOrigin' lol)
Thank you guys, you guys are literally the best!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 01:20

is this compatible with reloaded?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 02:10

This version has the
multi language strings? The version released on the reloaded site is having problems in language change of the new game pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 02:50

Parenthood is already out? Wow, that was fast! Has it been tested with the G4TW VERSIOn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:14

Downloaded and installed! Works perfectly and multilanguage (I play on Spanish) you only need to edit the RldOrigin.ini and voilá! Really thanks again! Im so happy and grateful!  Dedicated to Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:18

Ok, does anyone have this problem - I downloaded and installed everything and only got stuffs (furniture and cas stuff) from the pack, I don't have any new parenting interactions available, skills and so?  :$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:19

I'm almost at 60% in 27 minutes! Can't wait to play! Is it installed like every other G4TW repack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:35

What should i do? I am currently downloading Sim4 on ZLorigin but it takes so much time but i don't have sims 4 g4tw on my computer because everything have been deleted ! Should i redownload sims 4 on g4tw or on ZLorigin????
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CRACKKKKKKKK!!! THAT WAS SO FAST you guys took a DAY !!! LOTS OF LOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:52

Alright, I'm already having an issue. Instead of letting me play my household, it's kicking me back in to the place where we pick a town. I just tried and I cannot go into any lots at all. *sighs* 
I removed my saves, mods and tray files. I renamed the game folder to game_2 and installed the new game folder. What did I miss?
-edit- calling it a night. If anyone figures this out, I will check back tomorrow. Smile

Last edited by MommyMayhem on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 04:10; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:53

Can somebody please help me?

I installed this new game pack (following the instructions of the installation guide), and it works... BUT it crashes after playing like 2 mins..
And then I get an error message which says (translated) : "Exception (unknown software exception (0xc0000008)) happened in the app in this place: 0x77c42865".
What should I do?

(I have the previous versions from G4TW and I never had any problem before... btw thanks for the quick work)

Last edited by MettyKeeH on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 03:56

acidoll wrote:Ok, does anyone have this problem - I downloaded and installed everything and only got stuffs (furniture and cas stuff) from the pack, I don't have any new parenting interactions available, skills and so?  :$

I also have the same issue, school project disappear as soon as I buy them and none of the parenting interaction are available, usable objects doesnt have any interaction available with them also, I have all the visual of the pack but none of the currently usable stuff, I feel like its a ''fake'' pack or something, only showing objects and that's it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 04:00

Nyctangel wrote:
acidoll wrote:Ok, does anyone have this problem - I downloaded and installed everything and only got stuffs (furniture and cas stuff) from the pack, I don't have any new parenting interactions available, skills and so?  :$

I also have the same issue, school project disappear as soon as I buy them and none of the parenting interaction are available, usable objects doesnt have any interaction available with them also, I have all the visual of the pack but none of the currently usable stuff, I feel like its a ''fake'' pack or something, only showing objects and that's it.
Thank god I'm not the only one with this issue! I hope they figure something out soon.  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 04:06

acidoll wrote:
Nyctangel wrote:

Thank god I'm not the only one with this issue! I hope they figure something out soon.  Sad

Seen how fast the crack for the pack came out, I doubt it has been correctly packed tbh, it have the aesthetic of the pack but none of the real content sadly, its not g4tw fault since they only repack what they have, but I dont feel its worth yet downloading sadly, I'll need to wait for other feedback since it may be on my side, so i'll just wait and watch from now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:12

My game have a problem! When i choose to enter on a lot or family the game comeback to the world menu after the loading screen! Help Please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:22

I had a sinking feeling like it was too good to be true because that's just my luck? But I was hopeful. It loaded. It's little icon was there at the start menu, I just about shed a tear of joy. Parenthood, on my Sims? This early?! I load my save game and hum nervously to the music and it loads? I feel blessed. I place some items, proceed to finally get my parenting on and nothing. Nothing new apart from items that don't work and an inviting yet useless panel on the traits menu that I can't influence yet. So now I'm at the point of insanity. Over a game. I wish I was clever and knew how to fix stuff like this because I would be on it. I always appreciate all the effort though thank you gftw and no doubt someone will come up with a solution soon

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Fix for Parenthood

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:32

I have fixed the issues with the latest G4TW release with Parenthood pack.

How can I get in direct toutch with an Admin so I can provide the fix?
Thanks
The_gh0stm4n@The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by NopOneSpecial on Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning @The_gh0stm4n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:37

It seams I could not edit my post to include @The_gh0stm4n
Hope you see this quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 05:52

I'm having the same issue. The cas/buildmode items work, but none of the parenting interactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top