Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Empty The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER)

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 18:29

We have seen a lot of leaks for pets in The Sims 4. But, the latest leak is, there is a Slovakian retailer listed "The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs" for pre-order with a release date of November 9. 
Proof from SimsVIP.
Link for the retailer site (translated) here.
Previous "The Sims 4 Pets" leaks here.
And i personally think this is gonna focus only on cats and dogs. (No horses or any other pets Sad )

EDIT : The game was removed from the site!!
The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Dogs-and-cats

EDIT: One of the most reliable sites in Czech that sell video games (film.game.cz) has listed The Sims 4 Pets on their page!
LINK
The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Www_fi11The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) 111
EDIT: Nevermind, SimGuruGarham Tweeted and said that these renders are false, But we still have the release date and listing!
Mod edit: image link fixed, topic title de-capitalized.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by KidDude on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 08:37; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER)

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:14

Horses will come in another pack  haha

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Empty Re: The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:47

I want to order a few spiders and snakes. Thank you.

Haters gonna hate   Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 19:48

MaxisPC wrote:Horses will come in another pack  haha
I think so lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 03:35

I would love for dragons to make an appearance personally. It was the main reason for me installing Dragon Valley on The Sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 07:54

Horses will probably come is a farming pack or something, which makes sense. Horses aren't casual pets anyway, you do't have them in the house.

I do think however that there should be more pets than just cats and dogs. Ferrets would be nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 08:12

Cat_Eye wrote:Horses will probably come is a farming pack or something, which makes sense. Horses aren't casual pets anyway, you do't have them in the house.

I do think however that there should be more pets than just cats and dogs. Ferrets would be nice
Parrots, Birds, Lizards, Snakes, Turtles, AND MORE Should be there, really!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 13:00

I'd still rather have seasons before pets, weather would make it more realistic.  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 22:28

KidDude wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:Horses will probably come is a farming pack or something, which makes sense. Horses aren't casual pets anyway, you do't have them in the house.

Parrots, Birds, Lizards, Snakes, Turtles, AND MORE Should be there, really!
Yup. Also they should add the option to have a garden pond, which wouldn't take that much effort, considering the huge ammount of fish you already have in the game. Well, at least they gave us aquariums and the option to put caught fish in there. But they should seriously get rid of the bug which makes "foul" fish in the aquarium "smell" and the sims around the aquarium feel uncomfortable, despite the fish swimming around normally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:28

cows5evah wrote:I'd still rather have seasons before pets, weather would make it more realistic.  Why God.
Yes! Me too  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unesty Fri 09 Jun 2017, 08:33

With the way they're going it seems there will be a pack just for summer like going to the beach and another pack for winter called ski time.  Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 13:06

It would be great if they came out with holidays/vacation game or expansion pack like it was in sims 2 and 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 00:14

I think this is another clue guys 

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 12:54

i'd love to see Veterinary as a job, but like a 'get to work' job. sad that ea wants to milk us for money by separating pets. from the leaked title my hope of seeing horses is fading, i was hoping of being able to create a farm, or even see farmer markets for those who love to be self-employed sims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 13:41

Scuxxx wrote:i'd love to see Veterinary as a job, but like a 'get to work' job. sad that ea wants to milk us for money by separating pets. from the leaked title my hope of seeing horses is fading, i was hoping of being able to create a farm, or even see farmer markets for those who love to be self-employed sims
I think that farm and everything farm related , including horses, will be in a seperate pack(maybe Game pack).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 04:05

enzoismynameo wrote:
Scuxxx wrote:i'd love to see Veterinary as a job, but like a 'get to work' job. sad that ea wants to milk us for money by separating pets. from the leaked title my hope of seeing horses is fading, i was hoping of being able to create a farm, or even see farmer markets for those who love to be self-employed sims
I think that farm and everything farm related , including horses, will be in a seperate pack(maybe Game pack).

perhaps, but we wont see anything till next year if the leaked month for 'cats and dogs' is november  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 14:54

They will release "Cats and Dogs" pack which I believe will also allows  us to own more that cats and dogs. I'm thinking about rats, birds and maybe some exclusives ones (rabbits for example), but this pack will just be about little animals. Perhaps we will discover new dogs/cats races, some exclusive objects and places... I hope they will be creative enough to propose a fun pack.
When it comes to our beloving horses, they will make a special "farmer pack" with maybe some chickens, cows, horses, a hole new city with new professionnal opportunities...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 00:34

Meh, i rather would see the addition of cars and taxis. Game is out for some time and still that unrealistic zippythezap thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 09:58

Cars will be great, that's true. Is there any way to know what's be coming next ? That's a terrible thing ...waiting for EA to release their packs and DLC's without knowing when and WHAT will be released Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 00:48

BREAKING!
One of the most reliable sites in Czech that sell video games (film.game.cz) has listed The Sims 4 Pets on their page!
Link HERE!
The Boxart:

The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) Www_fi10

The Render:
The Sims 4 Dogs and Cats EP. (BOXART AND RENDER) 110

Source : Simscommunity.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 08:32

Nevermind about the Box Arts and renders as SimGuruGarham Said it's FAKE!
But we still have the release date and the listing!

https://twitter.com/SimGuruGraham/status/879211328153427968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top