Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters Empty Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 23:11

Hi! Smile

I discovered yesterday than I couldn't acceed to the Sims 4 Gallery! (YAY! I'm so happy to have lost so many time to search a solution which doesn't exist! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd)
I'm obssessed with Harry Potter universe and since Fantastic Beast is in HP's Universe,I'm obessessed with that too! Oh my...

So,Can you help me to download these adorable characters?

Credence Barebone and This (Yep! It's Ezra but it's a great base to create his Credence's character! And There aren't many choices for Credence,except on this  website! But...I spended many time to find a download link for this one,without success! If anybody find this...Oh my goddess! I would love you for the eternity!! Hail King Tea!
Percival Graves
Queenie Goldstein
Tina Goldstein

All Hail Carlos!
Thanks for your help in advance! I love you

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters Empty Re: Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 22:16

will upload soon

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters Empty Re: Gallery Request for Fantastic Beasts' characters

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 22:33

Warning: TEA

Mod edit: due to the user having been banned, here is an alternative link to all items the user has uploaded on the G4TW Forum. Please note that out of simplicity and to save time, I just put all items in one single folder. I apologize for the slight inconvenience.
https://goo.gl/GrL61S

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 23:07

Ok,Thanks!  Smile
Oops...Have you been banned?  Ermahgerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top