Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download?? Empty Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download??

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 23:38

I followed the MAC guide to the letter got the base game installed but it won't let me install any other expansion or stuff pack, i put the code in and enter my password to install and then it won't. says my version can not be updated and not compatible with world adventures, season ect and then fails to install.
Need help!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download?? Empty Re: Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download??

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Jun 2017, 09:24

//Topic moved.

Hello,

Welcome to the Forum.
You should know that we don't officially give any Mac support, but we'll try.
Can you tell us where you got the base game? 

I don't know which password/code you're referring to. There's a serial key that's needed for the installation, but no password. But if it's installed, try the patch first. That particular one is for Mac.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download?? Empty Re: Sims 3 base game is unupdatable and other expansion packs will not download??

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:09

Hi

Downloaded the torrent from the website: the complete sims 3 collection.

The password I'm referring to is just my one for the actual mac to make install.

Will try the patch thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:27

okay, the patch worked and i downloaded everything but now it wont launch the game because it needs a disk??

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top