Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Request Empty Gallery Request

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 13:57

Former lurker here, read Da Rules, so here we go:

I'd like the simself of S¡mguruRomeo* and S¡mguruJM*, and any "collections room/lot", the user mcrudd from the official forums has a thread featuring a room with all collectibles in the game for download, my bet is there are others/ more up to date ones, so there's no especifics to that one.
BTW i'm aware this user (mcrudd) has other collection rooms but I'm only requesting ONE, the most complete one please, it doesn't have to be hers.

Teeldeer:

• S¡mguruRomeo simself
  • S¡mguruJM simself
  • Any collections/collectible room/lot

THANK YOU

Just one :s
(Tried to include a pic but I think I messed it up, sorry) * "i" replaced w/"¡" (spanish opening exclamation mark, stealthy, I know Razz)

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request Empty Re: Gallery Request

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 18:50

I'll upload your requests soon.

Edit: Sorry, but I cannot find SimguruRomeo and SimguruJM simselfs. Are you sure is it up on the gallery?

Collection rooms by mcrudd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 03:23

Oh shiny!! Very Happy

Thank you, this will come in handy for the household collections resetting bug.

Regarding the simselves, I'd bet no, I just thought they'd be since they showed them in an official stream, but alas, I've no way to check, I'm sorry I is confused

BUT You've made me very happy just for the room, YEY Very Happy
Edit:I don't know how to write.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 2: Erasing the double post and merging'em, correcting grammar again 'cause I think it led to a misunderstanding

So... I didn't check the zip file until a couple hours ago (by the time of the previous post), and I couldn't get it to work, I mean the files wouldn't be extracted from the zip; actually, it wouldn't even show the contents like they couldn't be read/recognized.

Tried winrar which is not recomended, and also tried peazip, both returned an error. I downloaded the file again three times, just to rule out a problem during data transfer on my IP's side, but nada.Could it be the compresión type and/or OS?, I'm on win7...

Would you help me out with a reupload or an alternative link?
I'm sorry I didn't meant to cause you more trouble :s

Last edited by bellumdei on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 23:23; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ser "imbecible" es mi superpoder)

Back to top Go down

Gallery Request Empty deleted/merged

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 12:41

see above/ also if mod, please delete this, I failed at trying to, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top