Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED] Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:08

I downloaded The Parenthood Game pack but the good thing is I good all the Stuff and I can play the Sims 4 with all the other game packs an expansion packs but I don't see the game play of Parenthood Game pack... I don't know what to do right now

//EDIT

I can't​ even use Family Bulletin​ Board or my children gatting Character Values

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 17:39

I don't have that problem with mine, however my vampires are gone. Anyone have encountered this issue?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:42

Tnp28 wrote:I downloaded The Parenthood Game pack but the good thing is I good all the Stuff and I can play the Sims 4 with all the other game packs an expansion packs but I don't see the game play of Parenthood Game pack... I don't know what to do right now
Hi there,

Is the game pack installed correctly? If not, re-install them again and see if the pack shows up.

I don't have that problem with mine, however my vampires are gone. Anyone have encountered this issue?
Install the Vampire pack again followed by Parenthood.

For both of you, make sure to test the game using a fresh save (move out your sims 4 folder in Documents)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 16:09

i can't use my Family Bulletin​ Board either! And every time that my teen sim ask his parents something and i should make a chose between two options has only one! And even though i press that option my game does not continues and stays there i can not even save the game!! in the beginning was just fine! and i had all the packs! i do not know what happen!!! PLEASE HELP! The Sims 4 Parenthood Problem. [CLOSED] 2017-010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 16:49

Hi @User_Name ,
Have you installed the Fitness stuff as well? If not, do update your game to 1.31 and see if the bug is fixed.

Unfortunately for the above picture, I have not come across that kind of prompt in my game. Perhaps it's due to the the parenting skills/interactions when's she was younger? If not, check that you have no mods that prevents the game from showing the options properly.

Do take note however, not to save when you encounter such bugs as the game might cause the save to be corrupted and thus, loading it won't be able to fix the in-game bugs. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 17:33

Ageha wrote:Hi @User_Name ,
Have you installed the Fitness stuff as well? If not, do update your game to 1.31 and see if the bug is fixed.

Unfortunately for the above picture, I have not come across that kind of prompt in my game. Perhaps it's due to the the parenting skills/interactions when's she was younger? If not, check that you have no mods that prevents the game from showing the options properly.

Do take note however, not to save when you encounter such bugs as the game might cause the save to be corrupted and thus, loading it won't be able to fix the in-game bugs. 

Hello! Yes i do have the Fitness stuff pack. No i have no mods install in my game. I can't really save the game after showing this. I just close the game and re open it again hoping that my sim won't talk with her parents...But that is inevitable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 19:01

I see. Perhaps you could test it with another family and see if the same error occurred? Are any else of the parenting stuff glitching?

It may or may not help, but you can try to re-install the Parenthood pack -> followed by Fitness stuff and see if that fixes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 10:47

Ageha wrote:I see. Perhaps you could test it with another family and see if the same error occurred? Are any else of the parenting stuff glitching?

It may or may not help, but you can try to re-install the Parenthood pack -> followed by Fitness stuff and see if that fixes it.

I will give it a try. Yes the character values. They won't appear down in the corner of my teen sim...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:08

User_Name wrote:
I will give it a try. Yes the character values. They won't appear down in the corner of my teen sim...
It definitely seem to be Parenthood pack related. I don't think it's corrupted since it's installed fine but perhaps you could try re-downloading Parenthood and see if the character values appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 22:19

Ageha wrote:
User_Name wrote:
It definitely seem to be Parenthood pack related. I don't think it's corrupted since it's installed fine but perhaps you could try re-downloading Parenthood and see if the character values appear.

I did what you told me. Plus i updated the game. unfortunately nothing happened. it looks the same... Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 02:25

Similar things are happening to me. In my game, I have all the Parenthood items and the Character Values thing shows up at the bottom of the screen, but I never get pop ups to influence the Character Values so they've been at a standstill. No increases or decreases because there are no ways to increase or decrease them lol. I also can't increase or decrease my Sims' Parenting Skill. It's really strange. All the items are there but nothing else.

I tried reinstalling the Game Pack but it didn't help. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 13:47

User_Name wrote:I did what you told me. Plus i updated the game. unfortunately nothing happened. it looks the same... Why.

Feferidan wrote:Similar things are happening to me. In my game, I have all the Parenthood items and the Character Values thing shows up at the bottom of the screen, but I never get pop ups to influence the Character Values so they've been at a standstill. No increases or decreases because there are no ways to increase or decrease them lol. I also can't increase or decrease my Sims' Parenting Skill. It's really strange. All the items are there but nothing else.

I tried reinstalling the Game Pack but it didn't help. Any thoughts? Thanks!

If it's not mod-related, unfortunately I'm not sure of the exact solution since re-installing the game pack does not fix it. Does it still happen with a fresh sims 4 folder? I'd suggest at this point, to move out your Sims 4 folder in Documents, re-install the game and see if the bugs are fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jul 2017, 13:54

To those of you who have this problem, did you find a way to fix it? I'm having the same issues. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jul 2017, 14:28

I had the same problem,
removed the sims 4 folder in Documents and restarted the game to regenerate the folder, now it works. Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Jul 2017, 17:54

Since the OP has not posted back about their final progress in the matter, I will close the thread now. I would like to ask everybody thinking they have the same or another issue, to please open a topic of their own here. Smile  It just gets too messy if too many different users post in the same thread.

@Tnp28, if you'd like the thread to be re-opened at some point, feel free to message either me or @Ageha in private.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top