Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:55

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

"The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack" is now ready to be downloaded. Enjoy!

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:08

Oh, I definitely agree, and appreciate the staff, Admin, Edin, and everyone else that puts in their time and effort to help everyone.

Without them, I probably wouldn't have had any interest going back into the Sims 4 at all, given how EA likes to price their games and what not.

Edit: I am having some trouble with ZClient, I have felt that ever since installing the program along with ZLOrigin, that it has been messing my system's network configuration? Like some sites won't be loading and what not. I called my ISP to see if there was any problems on their end, and reset my modem/router, but I am still getting network issues. Either it's clogging up a port or something.

I am at the moment trying to uninstall ZClient and ZLOrigin, opting in for the offline Crack fix. As of right now, I am trying to download the crack, and I am only getting or averaging 10-15 KiB/s. I usually average while downloading torrents/files WAAAAY over that. At least 150 Mbp/s.

I've also tested in trying to download to download other popular torrent files, and I have been getting the same speeds. I seriously do not know what the issue is. I am going to complete restart my computer after uninstalling everything in order.

If I can't fix it, is there anyway to contact you via another application or maybe use STEAM?

Thanks.

UPDATE: I just fixed it, there was a limiter on my torrent application, that I did not remember setting? What ever, the issue has been resolved. Heh, sorry for everyone reading my concerns.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:52

Glad the problem is solved.
Did it also solve the ZClient issue ?
I'm (almost) always logged in to Zclient and can freely surf the internet without any restrictions at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 18:05

Thank you so much for the fast update! I really appreciate you guys  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 18:31

I have installed this update to both my games, which are located on my two external hard drives, I have placed one of my extremely custom content heavy houses AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY. ( Took a bit long to load, but the amount of stuff on and in that lot explaines it.)thank you guys for an excellent job

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Jun 2017, 19:09

candesco wrote:Also, do you still need the fix which was posted with the parenthood stuffpack? Or is there a new version for that in the meantime. 

You shouldn't need any additional patches at that point, if you follow the (updated) instructions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 19:19

Tarac wrote:Glad the problem is solved.
Did it also solve the ZClient issue ?
I'm (almost) always logged in to Zclient and can freely surf the internet without any restrictions at all.

Yeah I think it solved the issue. Not 100% sure.

Also I am doing a fresh install of The Sims 4. I had the ZLOrigin version, which I just made a a copy of the G4W version, but in a different directory.

But after applying today's Sims 4 Fitness Stuff crack to the G4W version that was on 1.30, it makes my game incredibly long to load at the start up, I did not have issues with the ZLOrigin version or any previous versions before that.

Edit: Anyways I fixed everything out, I just re-installed everything according to the instructions, moved my "The Sims 4" into C:\Program Files (x86)\ from the original directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to fix the Origin error.

Startup and everything is fine. I have not played yet. I will report back later to let you guys know how smooth it is compared to the ZLOrigin alternative!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 00:35

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
candesco wrote:Also, do you still need the fix which was posted with the parenthood stuffpack? Or is there a new version for that in the meantime. 

You shouldn't need any additional patches at that point, if you follow the (updated) instructions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

I've looked to that link and it seems i only need to add parenthood and fitness stuff. So the 1.30 patch is included in the latest parenthood bundle, if i understand it correctly.
I see that after adding the vampire, toddler, bowling thing you still need to add the fix and rename the old game folder into game_ and copy the game folder from the fix to your installation.
Now currently i have both a normal game folder and a game_ folder after adding the vtb pack (vampire, toddler, bowling) and the fix afterwards. So if i understand this correctly i do nothing with this and just add parenthood and fitness sp and i'm good to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:32

candesco wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I've looked to that link and it seems i only need to add parenthood and fitness stuff. So the 1.30 patch is included in the latest parenthood bundle, if i understand it correctly.
I see that after adding the vampire, toddler, bowling thing you still need to add the fix and rename the old game folder into game_ and copy the game folder from the fix to your installation.
Now currently i have both a normal game folder and a game_ folder after adding the vtb pack (vampire, toddler, bowling) and the fix afterwards. So if i understand this correctly i do nothing with this and just add parenthood and fitness sp and i'm good to go.
Yes indeed.
You can now:
1. Delete folder Game_ (if you wish)
2. Install Parenthood
3. Install Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:22

Hi Smile 
I copy all files when I opened the game all objects in build mode are gone Sad Are you going to create fix like for parenthood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 12:57

can you make alternative fix again for 1.31?
i got endless loading Sad

its ok on CAS, but while household its stuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:05

kakoto wrote:can you make alternative fix again for 1.31?
i got endless loading Sad

its ok on CAS, but while household its stuck
1.31 (Fitness) works perfectly, provided you installed toddlers/vampires in a correct manner. (Game folder)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:10

all correct, this is my first time error
until parenthood 1.30 my game run ok, after lastest im stuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:18

Don't see what can go wrong there (besides not fully downloaded or errors whilst extracting with Winrar).
Just copy the 6 downloaded folders over to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 14:00

Tarac wrote:Don't see what can go wrong there (besides not fully downloaded or errors whilst extracting with Winrar).
i solved it sir, i checking game/bin/python
my generated.rar before i post here from 1.30.. look like i forgot delete it before patch
now i replace it with 22/06/2017 generated.rar and work fine..

hope help another people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 16:20

kakoto wrote:
Tarac wrote:Don't see what can go wrong there (besides not fully downloaded or errors whilst extracting with Winrar).
i solved it sir, i checking game/bin/python
my generated.rar before i post here from 1.30.. look like i forgot delete it before patch
now i replace it with 22/06/2017 generated.rar and work fine..

hope help another people
I did it and it help. Sort of. When my mods are off everything is fine - all packs and objects are available in the build mode, but when turn them on - everything disappear again  Why.  I need mods in my game, what should I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 18:39

Hey guys, i have the 1.30.103.1010 update. where can I get the v.1.30.105.1010?
Do I need that in order to download the fitness pack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 21:22

Crestia wrote:Hey guys, i have the 1.30.103.1010 update. where can I get the v.1.30.105.1010?
I don't think you need it. It's included in Fitness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 06:00

Thanks! I haven't tried the magnet link but the Torrent worked for me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Jun 2017, 06:01

Elisse97 wrote:I did it and it help. Sort of. When my mods are off everything is fine - all packs and objects are available in the build mode, but when turn them on - everything disappear again  Why.  I need mods in my game, what should I do?

Hello and welcome,

We can only offer very general guidelines for dealing with mods/CC. But in the first place it's (only) your responsibility to gather and use custom content that actually works for the specific game patch version that you have at any given point.

Try re-visiting the mod creator's blog/forum/website to see if they updated their stuff to work with version 1.31.37.1020.

Also, for now try removing only script mods, as they tend to cause bigger problems than e.g. clothing items
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 07:50

Tarac wrote:
candesco wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Yes indeed.
You can now:
1. Delete folder Game_ (if you wish)
2. Install Parenthood
3. Install Fitness

Allright. Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 10:20

Elisse97 wrote:Hi Smile 
I copy all files when I opened the game all objects in build mode are gone Sad Are you going to create fix like for parenthood?
You don't need a fix. All you have to to do is click "restore defaults" on the "others" tab, go back in and re-adjust all of your settings then restart your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 16:35

Tarac wrote:
Crestia wrote:Hey guys, i have the 1.30.103.1010 update. where can I get the v.1.30.105.1010?
Okay thank you but now for some reason, the game has disabled my mods, i dont want to go into my households because they all have custom content. I removed my mods folder, the game has still disabled my game. My mods are up to date and so is my CC. How do I reenable my mods folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 19:49

Crestia wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Okay thank you but now for some reason, the game has disabled my mods, i dont want to go into my households because they all have custom content. I removed my mods folder, the game has still disabled my game. My mods are up to date and so is my CC. How do I reenable my mods 
Options ---> Other----> Restore defaults then redo all of your settings the way you want them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 20:16

MommyMayhem wrote:
Crestia wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Okay thank you but now for some reason, the game has disabled my mods, i dont want to go into my households because they all have custom content. I removed my mods folder, the game has still disabled my game. My mods are up to date and so is my CC. How do I reenable my mods 
Options ---> Other----> Restore defaults then redo all of your settings the way you want them.
Where/when does this show up ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 20:22

Tarac wrote:
MommyMayhem wrote:
Crestia wrote:
Tarac wrote:
Where/when does this show up ?
Right at game launch after the Fitness install. It happened to me too but I just hit reset defaults and that worked. It's not just that mods are disabled either. It won't let you change the settings for it. It's all grayed out. Odd right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Jun 2017, 22:24

Another reminder seems to be in order, that you really need to open a new topic if you have a problem, thank you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 02:48

hi,
how to install on mac?
i downloaded the sims 4 from origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top