Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:55

First topic message reminder :

Dear users,

"The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack" is now ready to be downloaded. Enjoy!

Download list
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Jun 2017, 22:24

Another reminder seems to be in order, that you really need to open a new topic if you have a problem, thank you.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 02:48

hi,
how to install on mac?
i downloaded the sims 4 from origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 19:56

Thank you All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jun 2017, 21:58

No idea where to put this, but after installing sims 4 fitness, CAS no longer works. Took all mods out, reinstalled, still to no avail any ideas? Trying to change toddler clothes, shows toddler with background will not let me click anything or even game menu.. Sorry if put in wrong section, never used the forum before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 11:14

Hey guys, i have a problem Very Happy i installed all the packs including the latest update (fitness pack), and the game gets stuck at the loading screen, like it did with the parenthood pack. Before i installed the parenthood pack everything has running amazingly. I think i know why this happend though (i didnt rename the 'vampire, toddlers, bowling' game file to "game_", i just simply replaced it like we were supposed to with the previous packs), BUT how can i fix this now? Do i just simply add the missing game_ file? or do i have to reinstall the vampires/parenthood/fitness packs? 

Any help will be appreciated Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 11:39

Delete the folder Game from your install folder.
Then copy the Game folder from Fitness to your install folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 20:15

Tarac wrote:
SimsAddict21 wrote:I have this problem, I downloaded fitness stuff pack and when I want to change language I can't . Language that I want is in strings files, but when it comes to changing rld.ini in notebook even if I run it as administrator, change language and want to save "save as" window pop out and rld.ini file can't be changed
The file to be changed is RldOrigin.ini.
When you can't change it, rightclick on the Game folder
Select Properties
Uncheck Read-only
Click on Apply
Click OK

Now you can change and save the file RldOrigin.ini

YAaaay i love this forum Smile I had this problem as well and I couldn't change language but now it's working Smile Thank you!!! Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 08:31

Haven't post for a while. Just got back from studying that stole me away from my favourite game. I have to say a big THANK YOU to all you people that lately have been posting the updates so quickly!!! Now I know I will be having a nice summer! Sul Sul!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 17:35

I can't play my game in Dutch anymore can you help Tarac?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 17:44

LittleGamer wrote:I can't play my game in Dutch anymore can you help Tarac?
In the file RldOrigin.ini change language to nl_Nl
Save the file
Start your game as Administrator.a

Bear in rmind that after every update the folder Game is overwritten by a new (english) version of RldOrigin.ini

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Jul 2017, 18:23

OK, enough "playing" for now people. Smile  Please make sure to actually search existing threads for troubleshooting, or open a new thread in one of the appropriate Forum sections.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support

This topic is closed and unstickied.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top