Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED] Empty Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 11:52

Hi, I just downloaded & updated to The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs. (I have not updated to Parenthood & Fitness Stuffs yet)
The game launched just fine. But when I want to click 'play' at my household, the loading seems infinite. I've tried leaving it to load for few hours, but it still keeps on loading.

I have also tried re-installing the whole Sims 4 again step-by-step https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly and still doesn't work.
I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

Btw, I've previously played until City Living pack just fine.

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED] Empty Re: Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 13:53

Apparently you skipped step 07 in the step by step instructions:

Delete the folder Game (or rename it to Game_) from your install folder|The Sims 4\Game\Bin.
Download, unpack with Winrar, the new GAME FOLDER and place it in your install folder.

07.) After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it.

Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED] Screen14

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED] Empty Re: Infinite loading after updating The Sims 4: Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuffs [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jul 2017, 14:04

Hi Tarac.
Thanks, it worked now. I didn't know there was another file to be downloaded  Oh my...

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top