Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed" Empty The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed"

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 02:29

After following all the instructions on how to install and use Wine to then install the sims 4 on mac, I got as far as the installation to only have a message come up saying:

"The Sims 4 set up ended because of an error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again. Click the "Finish" button to exit the setup wizard."

Anyone know whats going on/how to fix this? 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed" Empty Re: The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed"

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 16:25

Hi again,

Unfortunately I could not see any thread with similar problems to yours. Have you read this guide here? If yes, I think the issue is not the game itself, rather the OS itself. This external topic has the same error (but not about sims 4) and the user mentions something like a virtualbox? You can take a look at it here.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed" Empty Re: The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed"

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 23:09

Hi! 

I've got past this error only to have the typical "Insert 2nd disc" appear. I'm currently trying to find a solution to that

thanks for helping (again!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 14:17

No worries, all Mac thread will remain open unless there's a definite fix/solution. Hopefully someone will see this and help.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 07:08

hello everyone,

firstt, sorry for my bad english, i hope u all can understand what i mean, i'm not a native speak.

FYI, i'm using
macOS Sierra
version 10.12.6
Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

and i already install WINESKIN WRAPPER & download all The Sims 4 file include Ultimate fix, and i already follow all instruction from G4TW, but i still have an error and i can't play The Sims 4.

i have windows parallel, but i don't want play in there, i'm so hopefully to play The Sims 4 on my mac not using window parallel.

so my problems is (take a look at picture i sent) everytime i launch The Sims 4 using my wrapper this always pop up

please help, i'm so desprated to play The Sims 4 on my mac

thanks

The Sims 4 Wine: "Set up premature end. Your system has not been modiefed" Img20115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top