Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work? Empty The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 11:45

Hello. I have been fiddling around with the CC for some time now, through 2 days. But I have yet to figure out how to get the CC to work for the game.
Updated and tried putting the CC in the External drive in the Sims 4 folder.The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work? D_driv10
Tried in the C: drive (the original one too)
The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work? C_driv10
 but doesn't quite seem to work.

I'd appreciate it if anyone with same issue'd comment, or if someone had the solution.

Last edited by Sammej on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 11:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screen shots)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work? Empty Re: The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 12:07

Your CC should be in:
C:\User\your username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work? Empty Re: The Sims 4 on External Harddisk - How to make CC work?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 13:03

Tarac wrote:Your CC should be in:
C:\User\your username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Thank you. I have found it and tried the coding once again.. but still no success OnO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jul 2017, 15:20

Hi,

What happens if you just put in the CCs without any folder? Will it detect? Also, the thing about windows 10 is sometimes they have more than ONE place (path) where they stored the Sims 4 stuffs.

Try searching for cachestr in your file explorer at the search bar and see if it shows up anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Jul 2017, 17:49

Sammej wrote:Thank you. I have found it and tried the coding once again.. but still no success OnO

Also note that this folder under Documents shows up after you start the game at least once (i.e. you do NOT need to "create" this folder on your own).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 02:12

I did not have a mods folder.... Help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top