Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED] Empty Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 02:01

I have a question about how downloads work now. It's been a while since I've been here to download and update anything for The Sims 4 and the last time I did you guys were still using the Ultimate Fix to update the game files and add DLCs and what have you.

Now that that is no longer the case, I'm curious what I need to do to continue on with the recent releases? The last Ultimate Fix I downloaded and installed included: Dine Out (GP03), Movie Hangout Stuff (SP05), Romantic Garden Stuff (SP06), Kids Room Stuff (SP07).

So, my question is, since I have these already installed from your previous Ultimate Fix, but these are also all included in the City Living download, will I be able to install just the Backyard Stuff (SP08), Vintage Glamour Stuff (SP09), City Living (EP03) that come in the download or am I going to have to go about this all in a different way?

I just wanted to ask ahead of time before I did anything myself to avoid messing anything up or what have you.

Thanks in advance for any help with my question.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 10:03

City Living includes the old Dine Out update because there were some flaws in Dine Out that are corrected in City Living.

Installation:
1. Instal Base Game
2. Move the install folder out of the folder Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts  (Move, not Copy)
3. Install Get to Work
4. Install Get Together
5. Install City Living
6. Install Toddlers/Vampires
7. Delete the Game folder from your install folder Program Files\The Sims 4\  (very, very important)
8. Install Parenthood
9. Install Fitness

No patches/updates/fixes !!!!
When you perform steps 5-9 the game should work perfectly.

NOTE: To cure the infinite loading of households after installing Toddlers/Vampires you MUST do steps 7 and 8

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix to City Living question [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jul 2017, 23:55

Thanks so much for the reply. I've installed everything just as described here and it seems to be in working order. Thanks again!

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top