Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED] Empty "The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Aug 2017, 12:24

Hello! I just installed the game with all the dlc's. And a message pops up saying "The Sims 4 has stopped working" with a completely white screen. I saw that there was a post before this one saying the same thing. But I already had done the things they told that person. And I wasn't sure if I could post in the same thread with my problems so I made a new one. It worked before when I didn't have any dl'cs installed. So yeah, Help!

Back to top Go down

"The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED] Empty Re: "The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 13 Aug 2017, 15:32

Hi there,
If I'm correct regarding the post before, have you delete the Game folder before installing Parenthood -> Fitness? Also, check your installation folder and make sure that you did not combined files from the Documents as well. (This has happened quite a few times).

Back to top Go down

"The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED] Empty Re: "The Sims 4 has stopped working" on startup [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 16 Aug 2017, 01:58

Hi! I actually did those things. But I couldn't find a fix so I use ZLOrigin now instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Aug 2017, 12:34

Idde wrote:Hi! I actually did those things. But I couldn't find a fix so I use ZLOrigin now instead.
I see. Since ZLOrigin works for you I'm guessing that either a missing DLC or corrupted one is causing the error. I'll be closing this topic for now. Feel free to PM me should you wish to re-open them if you have any other questions about ZLOrigin later on.

Cheers! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top